• Show
Clear All

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    a shortie reportin in at 5'1 :D

Leave a comment:

• Gache
    replied
    nah just kidding but my uncle is 7'4 and most of my dad's family is over 6'5 Im well over 6 feet

and how do you know I hitchhike Siale huh?

Hey did you ever work at the trading post?

Leave a comment:

• Siale
    replied
    Originally posted by Gache
    7'4
    When he's hitch-hiking from Lame Deer, u can already see him comin' from Crow by the time he gets to Busby...LmAo

I'm 5'11"

Leave a comment:

• Kakeeya
    replied
    Originally posted by Gache
    7'4

My son is 6'5" and I thought he was tall! :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• TurtleWoman
    replied
    AYFR?

Wow. I thought graywolf was tall at 6'7"

Leave a comment:

• Gache
    replied
    7'4

Leave a comment:

• hidatsawmn26
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Tsanuwa Usgolv
    I'm 5'1", my osdineli(hubby) is 5'9", my ex is 6', my eldest daughter's dad was 6'3".

My eldest dau is 5'4 1/2" and 22 yrs old
    of the 3 I had with my ex:
    my younger dau is 5'9, maybe 5'10" and 20 yrs old
    my oldest son is 5'11 and 16 1/2 yrs old, still growing
    my younger son will be 12 on 1/31/04 and is passing me up.

My hubby's shoe size is 9, and he has small hands, but believe me he's got quite a snake in his britches, so those "indicaters" of how well a guy is endowed aren't always accurate.

Like a guy to be taller than me, but that's pretty easy to accomplish, unless you go among the Maya and Quechua...the average height for a guy there is 5'3" or 5'4".

Personally, I believe short people to be genetically superior; we take up less space, use fewer resources, and live longer.

My mom is 5'2", my dad 5'10". Mom's mom was barely 5', but her mother was 5'7" and her dad was 6'2". Her brothers were all over 6', and even her baby sister was 5'4" or 5'5". Most of her cousins, aunties and uncles, and grandparents were tall(that Cherokee and Muscogee blood at work). The reason I heard from Aunt Mary as to why Grandmother was so short was that she was so cussed-onery-mean that it stunted her growth. Who knows? But me and my brother are shorter than average in a family that tends to be taller than average. Ah well...such is life.
    hay im 5'0....right on we shortees are genetically superior*lol* hay as my mamma always sayd to me short is sexy and we strut our stuff well*rofl*-becca

Leave a comment:

• TurtleWoman
    replied
    5' 8"

Leave a comment:

• Stirbaby
    replied
    Dont worry about being tall or short.
    Grandfather told me that you measure a man from the neck up.

Leave a comment:

• One Hot Mama
    replied
    I'm 5'1", my osdineli(hubby) is 5'9", my ex is 6', my eldest daughter's dad was 6'3".

My eldest dau is 5'4 1/2" and 22 yrs old
    of the 3 I had with my ex:
    my younger dau is 5'9, maybe 5'10" and 20 yrs old
    my oldest son is 5'11 and 16 1/2 yrs old, still growing
    my younger son will be 12 on 1/31/04 and is passing me up.

My hubby's shoe size is 9, and he has small hands, but believe me he's got quite a snake in his britches, so those "indicaters" of how well a guy is endowed aren't always accurate.

Like a guy to be taller than me, but that's pretty easy to accomplish, unless you go among the Maya and Quechua...the average height for a guy there is 5'3" or 5'4".

Personally, I believe short people to be genetically superior; we take up less space, use fewer resources, and live longer.

My mom is 5'2", my dad 5'10". Mom's mom was barely 5', but her mother was 5'7" and her dad was 6'2". Her brothers were all over 6', and even her baby sister was 5'4" or 5'5". Most of her cousins, aunties and uncles, and grandparents were tall(that Cherokee and Muscogee blood at work). The reason I heard from Aunt Mary as to why Grandmother was so short was that she was so cussed-onery-mean that it stunted her growth. Who knows? But me and my brother are shorter than average in a family that tends to be taller than average. Ah well...such is life.

Leave a comment:

• katezninen
    replied
    I'm only 5'....thats all...I used be 4'11''..i guess i grew

Leave a comment:

• eucheefolife
    replied
    at least i found out theres others as short as me or shorter im 5`1 and with shoes 5`3 and im not gonna grow all my family is short my mom is 5`3 and my dad is 5`6 and my grandma was 4`10 so im not gonna grow :Cry i like my guys taller than me my man is 5`10 and yea omg my mom said i was to young to have a man shes wierd anyways
    ~~~~~~~~~~~peace love and frybread grease~~~~~~~~~~

Leave a comment:

• lwolfspirit
    replied
    i am 5'5" and my boyfriend is 5' 9"

Leave a comment:

• tradish_wiyan
    replied
    I'm 5'3"...i dont' member if i posted already..but i will again :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :o

Leave a comment:

• jingle genie
    replied
    :rofl2: @ char!!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X