Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Stories Did You Invent About Santa?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Stories Did You Invent About Santa?

    Do any of you guys have to improvise stories about Santa?

    My daughter sorta admonished me for the extent I went to keep her believing in Santa when she was lil. For example, one year I lived in a family two story building, we all went downstairs for the xmas eve party. My ex and I snuck out the back thru the basement back upstairs where we lived, moved the stuff around the fireplace , left presents to make it look like Santa was there.

    After the party, my son walked in first and in an excited voice said: "Look! Santa was here!"

    I would've given anything to have a picture of the look on his face! *hehe*

  • #2
    Geez you guys, I can't be the only mom to make up whoppers about santa! C'mon!

    Another thing I told my kid, he asked where does santa get all the modern gifts if all he has is an ole toy shop in the North Pole, I said Santa has a universal charge card, he's high tech...lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What Stories Did You Invent About Santa?

      Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
      Do any of you guys have to improvise stories about Santa?

      My daughter sorta admonished me for the extent I went to keep her believing in Santa when she was lil. For example, one year I lived in a family two story building, we all went downstairs for the xmas eve party. My ex and I snuck out the back thru the basement back upstairs where we lived, moved the stuff around the fireplace , left presents to make it look like Santa was there.

      After the party, my son walked in first and in an excited voice said: "Look! Santa was here!"

      I would've given anything to have a picture of the look on his face! *hehe*

      do you get your stories from the television??LOL seen your post at that other thread.Talk about being hypocritical
      80% devil 20% Angel

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Re: What Stories Did You Invent About Santa?

        Originally posted by ShttinPretty
        do you get your stories from the television??LOL seen your post at that other thread.Talk about being hypocritical

        yeah really i thought you jus said sumthin bout him at burberrilish thread :Thinking a little bipolar are we :p :Chatter :Chatter i jokes
        Last edited by Drum_bunny; 11-24-2003, 02:02 PM.
        *~*~*Drum Bunnies of the Pow Wows Unite *~*~**~

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Re: Re: What Stories Did You Invent About Santa?

          Originally posted by Drum_bunny
          yeah really i thought you jus said sumthin bout him at burberrilish thread :Thinking a little bipolar are we :p :Chatter :Chatter i jokes

          that don't mix well with eggnog!!! :rofl2: :rofl2:
          80% devil 20% Angel

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Re: Re: Re: What Stories Did You Invent About Santa?

            Originally posted by ShttinPretty
            that don't mix well with eggnog!!! :rofl2: :rofl2:


            No it sure dont :(
            *~*~*Drum Bunnies of the Pow Wows Unite *~*~**~

            Comment


            • #7
              here is the next story you can tell your child Awful:

              Santa is really bipolar in life and he gets drunk off of eggnog and so his bipolarness makes him thinks that he is santa lol

              The end


              :Chatter :Chatter
              80% devil 20% Angel

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ShttinPretty
                here is the next story you can tell your child Awful:

                Santa is really bipolar in life and he gets drunk off of eggnog and so his bipolarness makes him thinks that he is santa lol

                The end


                :Chatter :Chatter

                :lol2: :rofl2:
                *~*~*Drum Bunnies of the Pow Wows Unite *~*~**~

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ShttinPretty
                  here is the next story you can tell your child Awful:

                  Santa is really bipolar in life and he gets drunk off of eggnog and so his bipolarness makes him thinks that he is santa lol

                  The end


                  :Chatter :Chatter
                  Oh that's so funny, your family is lucky to have you

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Re: What Stories Did You Invent About Santa?

                    Originally posted by ShttinPretty
                    do you get your stories from the television??LOL seen your post at that other thread.Talk about being hypocritical
                    I wish I cared enough about you callin' me hypocritical, but I don't...

                    Who farted in your eggnog?? lmao:D

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Re: Re: What Stories Did You Invent About Santa?

                      Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
                      I wish I cared enough about you callin' me hypocritical, but I don't...

                      Who farted in your eggnog?? lmao:D

                      Hmmm no one, someone must have stuffed your ole stocking this weekend after a little eggnog


                      :Tongue
                      80% devil 20% Angel

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        dat was weak. Next~! lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
                          dat was weak. Next~! lol
                          I know that was weak, not in my usual mean mood today lol so Mnom, you caught me on a good day! :D :Thinking gotta be nice on the grammy here :D
                          80% devil 20% Angel

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ShttinPretty
                            I know that was weak, not in my usual mean mood today lol so Mnom, you caught me on a good day! :D :Thinking gotta be nice on the grammy here :D
                            whatever, tryna act nice now...as if! lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
                              whatever, tryna act nice now...as if! lol
                              Funny I thought your thing down there said something about getting your stocking stuffed this christmas? LOL why did you change it? LOL :Chatter :Chatter
                              80% devil 20% Angel

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Loading...

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

                                Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

                                Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

                                I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X