Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    We should be thankful every day of what creator gave us and live every day as if it is our last day.
    Easier said than done.

Good hunting WD.

OL'C, I want tell your mother either. I hope your hopes comes true.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    I'm ordering thanksgiving dinner for the first time ever. I want to work in my studio rather than work in my kitchen this year. We'll see how this goes. I'm too ashamed to tell my mother, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    We're having the typical ups and downs of late fall ! Winter is coming , 27degrees F this morning and 63 this afternoon. tomorrow warmer then colder for a couple , then back colder again. Bones ache , joints swell , first for the warming then again for the cooling. Every day is a rough start and a rough finish ,and the relief is during the mid-day ! Deer season starts the 1st , huts are up and ready ! Looking forward to opening day , praying my trigger finger will bend ! LOL This old age stuff sucks ! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know many folks who try to disparage the celebration as the white mans lies , but really , take a day and be thankful for all the things Creator gives us !

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    It is this weather were you re freezing while it is not freezing. Always rain in the air but it does not rain all the time but sporadic. This humid cold is getting through and through.

My feet are very unhappy and even the sheep socks want help. The last pair of sheep socks got big holes heel and are beyond repair. Sigh.

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    We've had some pleasantly warm weather-mid to upper 70s. Now, it's supposed to get cold again. It will be 75 on Mon., and struggle to hit 55 Tues. and Wed.. Turkey day will be back to the low 70s. Thank goodness. Princess Diva does not like cold weather, and I'm with her on that.

Hunt safely, WD.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Sorry , I've been busy ! Thinking about deer season , getting ready to hunt. Hope all is well ! Nothing like an 80 pound kitty cat named Bob to get your attention !

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Hot chocolate, please.

There a many fallen leaves which need to be swept up. It is getting cold and uncomfortable outside.
    Things could be better than they are.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Chuy, some hot chocolate w/ a touch of cinnamon and chackewe con huevos, or hot tea and some warm pueblo bread with chokecherry jam, please.

I didn't see Jet get out but I assume he did, since he is sitting on the porch waiting for breakfast. He doesn't seem to have joined a line crew. I image he thought the hard hat gave him helmet hair. LOL.

Bobcat cries are major creepy. It does sound like a woman screaming bloody murder. I've seen one crossing a road in Brazoria National Wildlife Preserve, never any closer.

It looks like we're going to get one last warm spell before winter. It's going to be in the upper 70's, low 80's today and tomorrow. But, it's nippy this morning.

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    Things down here a little chilly. Morning lows have been in the low 40s, with highs only around mid 60s. At least the wind has died down for now.

Hi Ches, how are ya?

WD, isn't teaching the next generation what we are supposed to do? Glad it was a good trip. I would have loved to have been that close to a bobcat. Every now and then we will see a bobcat track in the road, but not all that often. When we first moved out there, the 2nd night we were in the house, something woke me up. I wasn't sure what it was until I heard screaming. Freaked me out, so I woke hubby up and told him some woman was being hurt somewhere. The screaming came again, and he started laughing, then told me it was a bobcat.

Rose, did Jet get out of the basket? I can just imagine him going up in the thing. LOL!

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    *Rose sweeps up the fallen leaves gathering around the tables and straightens Chuy's "Gone south for the winter" sign.*

Anybody home?

How's things, folks?

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    I think they live in warmer climate. I don't remember ever seeing any in Ok , or KS.

Leave a comment:

• ches
    replied
    How is ever body?

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Yeah, but other dishes may be surprising interesting.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    He could come home and eat out of his dish, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Than he wil get his share, hopefully.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.