No announcement yet.

Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can fire me up an egg , and maybe some corned beef hash to go with !
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• *Rose runs around chasing the hens, who won't lay her any eggs since she terminated their employment.*

Chuy, I'll take some potatoes and green chili and some bacon. Real bacon, not that brittle, thin turkey miracle of modern food science my mother calls bacon, please.

Has anyone else noticed the mail service seems to have gone south again? I am missing about half my bills again this month. Different ones this time.

Comment

• Well, may be you chase those five buildings further on who may lay eggs.

Potatoes, yes, we have fine ones, green chili is just in the offer and real bacon https://d2jdyzt6tc17s.cloudfront.net/products/images2/4505010257_4306188049463_01.jpg.jpg

Don't
        know. I had ordered a paper cartridge maker in the US which according to USPS was on 23 Dec at 12:28 am at Los Angeles, at 2:57 pm at Frankfurt/Germany the same day and on Dec. 26 5:41 pm was back at New York in the US and on Dec. 27 8:41 am again at Frankfurt/Germany. I got on Jan. 5 9:04 am.

Oh and i was charge with sales text which you can't avoid but DHL charged even more for prepaying the sales tax. If I had ahd the chance to pick up myself at custom, it would have avoided this DHL extra charge. Life is life.
        Those who know do not write and those who write may not know. Frank W. Louis, No such Agency

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
        Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
        Show me, and I will understand.
        Involve me, and I will learn.”
        Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
        Courage to change the things I can,
        And wisdom to know the difference.
        Living one day at a time,
        Enjoying one moment at a time,
        Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
        (Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Papas-con-Rajas-18042019.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	596.9 KB
ID:	3932247

Comment

• I'll try a small portion.
            Those who know do not write and those who write may not know. Frank W. Louis, No such Agency

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
            Black Elk

Lakota Proverb

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	chackwe1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	3932254

Comment

• That is just right. Thank you. I am on the way. Today we have competition.

Black Elk

Lakota Proverb

Comment

• Good luck.

Yippee! I may be getting my new chair assembled. I bought a new larger chair for the studio. The antique typing chair -- excuse me -- task chair is six flavors of uncomfortable. I'm hoping something with the larger seat will support my hips better.

I need to whip my fanny into gear. I am designing a bracelet. I've been hanging out in my comfort zone of southwest design too much of late. I need to head home. But, I can't quite get this piece right.

I really loved the ledger drawing style figures I did on a necklace and bolo I made recently. I drew very similar figures on either side of the bracelet. But the center is dead. I'm having trouble getting the balance right. I've been inspired by Lauren Good Day's work. I like how she embellishes her drawings with beadwork designs. But, having only two "colors", as it were, bright and dark, in silver is a bit of a handicap. I can't quite get the effect right. Maybe I should look at tipi liner or parfleche designs, rather than beadwork....

Comment

• We are going through the weird winter weather phase again. Hi temps, now it's raining, and tomorrow will be an upside down day temperature wise. It will start out around 63 in the early morning, which will be the high for the day, then by noon it will be in the low 50s. Tuesday we will be lucky to see 50 for a high, and we will be having another northeaster, so that means wind chill. A good day to stay in and watch TV and read. I imagine between me and hubby, we will each get up at least 3 dozen times to let Princess Diva in and out. LOL!
                    Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• You are cat staff. Your role is to open cans, fill food bowls, scooper boxes, open doors and be a heated cat bed. You need to sprout a laser pointer out of your left hand and have your right on standby for on demand petting. When it rains you need to be willing to open every door on every side to the house on the off chance that it will not be raining outside one of them....
                      OLChemist
                      Pow Wow Committee
                      Last edited by OLChemist; 01-10-2022, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Tried gluten free diet because of irritable bowel syndrome for years. I was better, but today got the runs real bad and sugar this morning was 67.

Comment

• Well , I think Creator has decided that I have killed enough deer for this season. We have more than enough meat for this year ! Sat out all weekend and saw several , including 8 does in 1 bunch , but they all stayed just out of that "for sure" shot ! Still another week in this extended season , but I packed up my gear and unloaded my rifle for this season. Sometimes Creator lets you know when to stop ! We remain thankful for all we're given ! Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy ! Now , I'll have a donut and some coffee !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Chuy, a limeade please.

I do have to wonder about folks who decide to spam a message board fro Natives with ads for skin bleaching products.... My deleting fingers are smoking after that one.

So, when you gonna invite us all for dinner, WD? (Rose is pretending the pandemic is going to end and she will see human beings face to face again someday.)

Comment

• Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
                              Chuy, a limeade please.

I do have to wonder about folks who decide to spam a message board fro Natives with ads for skin bleaching products.... My deleting fingers are smoking after that one.

So, when you gonna invite us all for dinner, WD? (Rose is pretending the pandemic is going to end and she will see human beings face to face again someday.)
                              You are always welcome to come to dinner ! Open invitation !

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• https://www.countrysidecravings.com/...de-picture.jpg

Would be nice to meet you.

Black Elk

Lakota Proverb

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.