No announcement yet.

Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we have plenty of coffee for all the overnight watch parties ! It looked bad here for a bit and then it split and went north and south of us !
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• I hope everybody got through the latest round of storms alright. Between the start the fire season and tornado season have gotten off too, I'm a little concerned about hurricane season.

I'm doing better. I've still got the fatigue but it's not nearly as intense as it was. Now I'm just trying to find somebody who will bring internet out to the middle of the woods nowhere. I'll be checking in when I can. Everybody be safe.
      Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I'm praying for you.

We're having weird weather too. It's highly possible that we'll hit 100F on Mother's Day. We usually don't hit 100F until July. The whole week is supposed to be in the 90's.

Comment

• Well , we've gone from late winter to summer heat ! 90+ the last 4 days ! Possible storms between tonight and Sunday sometime as a cold front rolls through ! Should knock our temps down into the 80s. Mowed the last few days 90s and sun after 2 weeks of rain makes the grass grow faster than we can mow ! Crazy ! Good for our apple and pears though , all the trees are loaded ! Hope all is well with everyone.....
          I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
          It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Chuy, a couple slices of nice buffalo roast with a sage and mustard sauce, some wild rice salad and some greens, please. Heck, I'd take a buffalo burger with cheddar cheese and roasted green chili, if that's all ya' got.

On Sunday Morning, they just closed out with a nature segment showing buffalo roaming around Custer State Park. Now I'm hungry, lol. Somehow, I don't think that was the effect they were trying to achieve.

How's everyone?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.