Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLChemist
    replied
    Springtime in Texas. We're having our first tornado outbreak of the spring. It looks like there have been 2 or 3 tornados touch down so far. It looks like Jacksboro, Bowie and Montague took a hits.

There's a dryline front combination that has been spawning super cell storms. It's going to go over us in the next 1-2 hrs.

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    Drove to work last night in a raging downpour. More lightening than we've had since last year. We've had a wet March, so maybe fire season won't flare up again. I see it's getting a start in Texas already. I wish the weather would decide if it's going to settle in. I just want it to decide if it's going to be hot or cold. I'm tired of the roller coaster. LOL!

New granddaughter seems to be doing well. She passed her first check up with flying colors. If gas would come down in price, we might have a chance to head up there this fall to meet her.

Good luck with the sunflower oil, BA. I've never used that, but I do like coconut oil.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Chuy, I'll take anything someone else cooks for me this morning.

BA, find any oil yet?

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    We have some difficulties. Sunflower Oil is out of stock. Nowhere to have today. Maybe tomorrow.

Coffe you can have. But prices of my every day brand have risen about 1€ per pound.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Well , they say it will be in the upper 70s today. Tomorrow night rain and friday a rain snow mix ! Then maybe it'll be spring ! LOL
    Just coffee.........and a cinnamon roll !

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Chuy, nopales and egg tacos, please.

How's everyone?

We're a bit nippy here this morning. It's going to be 83F this afternoon, but it's 43F right now. (Yes, I'm old and I talk about the weather.)

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Congratulation for granddaughter!

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Congrats, Subs!

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Well , congrats on the granddaughter ! I'll say a prayer for her !
    Yesterday morning it was 7 degrees ! This morning it's 37 and rising ! Should be around 60 this afternoon ! YAY !

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
    I’m ready for winter to leave. We’re having unseasonably cold weather. Ice fell out of the sky again today. We’re going to have sleet again on Friday. I want to be warm. My joints are hating this cold.
    Happy Belated Birthday, WD!

I agree with that!! We had record heat, then we've had 3 days of rain, this morning it stormed like crazy, a cold front came through, cleared out the rain, and now it's freezing again. I mean it's 30 degrees. It's really windy, so we have wind chill, too.

I got a new granddaughter Tues.. She weighed in at a little over 7 pounds. I need to start browsing the net for another stocking kit. LOL!

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    The birthday was a good day . I had high hopes when I looked out after the first round of snow left and we only got 1/2 inch ! Went to bed feeling fortunate ! LOL Got up this morning and the second round of snow added 8 inches to out total ! Seems the second round went ahead and gave us what the first round missed ! It's melting pretty fast though. Forecast is 60 on Sunday ! Somebody sing a rollercoaster song !

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Happy belated birthday WD.

Weather freezing in the night, warming up on morning and sun in the afternoon. This morning wind blowing.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    How was the birthday, WD?

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Well , they say we're in for it again ! 4-8 inches of snow and a glaze of ice. Then the bottom drops out and thursday night 5 degrees ! Brrrrr.....

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    I’m ready for winter to leave. We’re having unseasonably cold weather. Ice fell out of the sky again today. We’re going to have sleet again on Friday. I want to be warm. My joints are hating this cold.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.