No announcement yet.

Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuy, some watermelon, toast and iced tea, please.

Boy, do I know how to celebrate this holiday -- laundry! I can't figure out were it is all coming from. I think yesterday's outfit breed with a pair of socks I missed and now I have a full load.

I did place a grocery order with stuff to make chili dogs and corn on the cob for supper.

Some music for this morning.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2BDtcVClfn0" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Well, that order was a dud. No hot dogs, no corn on the cob, no watermelon, no ground beef, no chicken, no toilet paper, no salad, no carrots, no cheese.... However, I did get swiffer refills, celery, mayo, light bulbs, cat food and hot dog buns. I should have known when I tried to order on Thurs and couldn't get a delivery slot until Monday that the shelves would be empty.
      Last edited by OLChemist; 09-06-2021, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Delivery service from Germany for the USA seems to be not easy.

I know why I drive every Friday with Mom to buy at the local food shop.
        Those who know do not write and those who write may not know. Frank W. Louis, No such Agency

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
        Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
        Show me, and I will understand.
        Involve me, and I will learn.”
        Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
        Courage to change the things I can,
        And wisdom to know the difference.
        Living one day at a time,
        Enjoying one moment at a time,
        Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
        (Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)

Comment

• BA, this was Labor Day weekend in the US. This is a holiday we celebrate with cookouts and picnics. So, this a weekend when stores normally get emptied out. This is not a Covid thing. I just failed to plan far enough ahead.

I got cat food. That is the most important thing, LOL. The Siamese princess was getting tense because her cat food was getting low.
          Last edited by OLChemist; 09-06-2021, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• At least the cats are happy.

Oh, oh. Well on such a occasion, weekend holiday Friday, you should not drive to the Netherlands, at least not in the border regions.

Overcrowded with buyers from Germany, mostly from the "Ruhrgebiet".
            Those who know do not write and those who write may not know. Frank W. Louis, No such Agency

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
            Black Elk

Lakota Proverb

Comment

• Good Morning All , how about some coffee on this cool merning !
              I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
              It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Coffee, here it comes. Good evening.

I have difficulties to login as there is no login on the main page.
                In trying to send a private message to Paul G I was offered a login page and I could login.
                Feels somehow odd.
                LOL.

Black Elk

Lakota Proverb

Comment

• well , at least you found your way here ! lol

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• BA, there is a tiny blue triangle in the upper right corner of the blue bar at the top. That is the login button.

I wish I could find a setting to change the white text on pale, pale blue. I can't read half of what I'm clicking.

Comment

• What is going on here? This is looking kinda weird. Weird to post, but showing up ok. At least the "like" button is back.
                      Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

• OLC I found the login bar now. May be I should order some new eyes.

And we have the like button back Yeaha.

Black Elk

Lakota Proverb

Comment

• Chuy, even tho' the cool kids who do the restaurant reviews for the alternative paper say migas are so last year, I'd like some migas with shredded chicken, a side of potatoes and green chiles and an iced tea.

I really need a jab with an electric cattle prod. I was all good intentions this morning. I set my alarm for 4:30am. I was going to go out to my studio and work before my grocery delivery window. But no. I snooze buttoned my way into another 2 hours of sleep. Now, I'm sitting in front of the computer, justifying it by telling myself I only have an hour until the start of my delivery window....

I got talked into working on a piece that is replowing old ground. A colleague liked the butterfly dancer pendant I did a couple years ago. He asked for one for his wife. I've had trouble stepping the design away from what I did before without changing it so much it isn't what he wants. I'm not happy with it.

There are 4 cats on my porch begging for breakfast. None of them are my Jet. When I open the front door, the meow mob is going to pour in.

Comment

• Chuy, Indian tacos and chocolate cake all around. We're celebrating.

Yesterday, I got a piece of junk mail that looked official. It was one of those places hawking plaques with the first page of your patent. I got on Goggle patents and low and behold after 3 years... Might have been nice if my employer or the patent attorney had told me the patent had been granted.

Comment

• Chocolate cake, please and Indian Tacos

https://houseofnasheats.com/navajo-t...ian-fry-bread/
                              https://cookidoo.de/recipes/recipe/de/r120913

Black Elk

Lakota Proverb

Comment

• Chuy , I want a couple chorizo , egg , and potato breakfast tacos and coffee !

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.