How old and do they believe???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old and do they believe???

Umm yeah so do your kids believe in Santa??? LOL.. or did YOU believe in him as a kid, do you still believe in him to this day?? LOL :p

You mean there is no Santa?!?:c2: of course i still believe in :c2: :taunting:
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420
      You mean there is no Santa?!?:c2: of course i still believe in :c2: :taunting:

:Chatter :Chatter

Oops sorry Crow.. didnt mean to burst your bubble LMAO

Comment

What do you mean? You mean there's a possiblity of there not being a santa?

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish

Oops sorry Crow.. didnt mean to burst your bubble LMAO

:( meanie Precious :(
          *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Re: How old and do they believe???

Originally posted by Burberrilish
            Umm yeah so do your kids believe in Santa??? LOL.. or did YOU believe in him as a kid, do you still believe in him to this day?? LOL :p
            Hmmm geez i hope no kid comes on here and reads this thread LMAO

:lol2:

oh well not all of everything on the net is true anyways LOL

:Chatter :Chatter :devil

Comment

My gurl believes in santa...shes 6 years old. When I was in the 6th grade, our teacher told us there was no Santa...scarred me to this day!!:Yell So i'm gonna let my gurl believe in santa. :Angel2
              yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
                My gurl believes in santa...shes 6 years old. When I was in the 6th grade, our teacher told us there was no Santa...scarred me to this day!!:Yell So i'm gonna let my gurl believe in santa. :Angel2
                MG your teacher told ya there was no santa!!! OMG thats awful. Yeah i think my 4 year old thinks there is a santa, but does not really understands his purpose lol... :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

A chubby white guy who gives out gifts is usually the kind of thing we'd steer our kids away from, I know, but its all over television...lol

Comment

Awful_Mnon, i like your signature lol...:Chatter :Chatter

Comment

Man, eff that. When my son asked about Santa, I said he was just a fat white dude, who only works once a year. And they call Indians lazy!:Yell
                      Got percap?

Comment

Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
                        A chubby white guy who gives out gifts is usually the kind of thing we'd steer our kids away from, I know, but its all over television...lol
                        My kid hardly watches tv so i think he incorporates this idea of santa from the other kids at school (whom are all white) lol.. but he sure as hell does not thank santa for his gifts LMAO :Chatter :Chatter
                        Last edited by BurBz; 11-24-2003, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
                          Man, eff that. When my son asked about Santa, I said he was just a fat white dude, who only works once a year. And they call Indians lazy!:Yell
                          Damn girl whats crawling up your asss today?:Chatter :Chatter

Santa?? :devil :Chatter :Chatter
                          80% devil 20% Angel

Comment

Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman

Umm i thought you jus made a thread bout it stories bout or sumthin bout santa? :Thinking
                            *~*~*Drum Bunnies of the Pow Wows Unite *~*~**~

Comment

Originally posted by Drum_bunny
                              Umm i thought you jus made a thread bout it stories bout or sumthin bout santa? :Thinking
                              She did lol shes bipolar remember? LOL

80% devil 20% Angel

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X