Participant at KKK initiation wounded after shots fired into sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Participant at KKK initiation wounded after shots fired into sky

Ran across this amusing lil article I thought I'd share with yaz!

Participant at KKK initiation wounded after shots fired into sky
    Monday, November 24, 2003 Posted: 2:31 PM EST (1931 GMT)

JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee (AP) -- A bullet fired in the air during a Ku Klux Klan initiation ceremony came down and struck a participant in the head, critically injuring him, authorities said.

Gregory Allen Freeman, 45, was charged with aggravated assault and reckless endangerment in the Saturday night incident that wounded Jeffery S. Murr, 24.

About 10 people, including two children, had gathered for the ceremony. The man who was being initiated was blindfolded, tied with a noose to a tree and shot with paintball guns as Freeman fired a pistol in the air to provide the sound of real gunfire, Sheriff Fred Phillips said.

A bullet struck Murr on the top of the head and exited at the bottom of his skull, authorities said.

Freeman fled the ceremony but was arrested near his home, authorities said. He was released on $7,500 bail.

Article at:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/11/....ap/index.html

I just read that at CNN.com How flipping stupid can you be?
    He's the type of rez I like
    ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

It's really too bad that a couple of those KKK freaks weren't killed.
      These people are EVIL--they are the home grown equivalent of
      the Nazis. They hate EVERYONE that isn't a WASP. They are
      violent and have committed murders, arson, and bombings.
      alamosaurus

Comment

when i heard that story last night i couldnt stop laughing it was the funniest thing i had heard in a while
        Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

love your new av, witchy! lol

Geez, too bad the bullet didn't go lower so he couldn't reproduce any more geniuses like him...

Comment

Originally posted by alamosaurus
            It's really too bad that a couple of those KKK freaks weren't killed.
            These people are EVIL--they are the home grown equivalent of
            the Nazis. They hate EVERYONE that isn't a WASP. They are
            violent and have committed murders, arson, and bombings.
            The extent or their brainwashing is scary. I saw a documentary on them a while ago. Stand there with eyes-glazed-over holding their arms straight out as the cross burns. Kids barely old enough to walk being taught about "mud people". If someone is wholeheartedly convinced that "God" wants them to act a certain way, they will do it if it kills them.

INTERESTINGLY, I did find this element in their Knights Party platform:

"We support the voluntary repatriation of everyone not satisfied with living under White Christian rules of conduct back to the native lands of their people.

The brightest and best minds of all races will be able to run their own affairs without outside interference. To support their efforts we should provide the financial and technological resources needed for a limited period of time in the building or rebuilding of their independent nations. After that their success or failure is totally up to them."

SO What they're saying is, their white xtian arses can get the hell off our land and let our brightest and best minds run our own affairs... ;) yeah, I know, they wouldn't have written it to be used against themselves if they weren't so dumb...
            "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
            Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
              love your new av, witchy! lol

Geez, too bad the bullet didn't go lower so he couldn't reproduce any more geniuses like him...
              LOL Thanks :) Hey I was thinkin the same thing maybe that'll be a wake up call to him and he'll do a 180 on how he thinks

Comment

:Chatter :guns: :lol2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
                Apache jump on it, jump on it, jump on it!!!!!

"Insert words of wisdom here"

Comment

The KKK rank and file is populated by a sorry bunch of failures,
                  misfits, and losers--manipulated by a few evil and power hungry individuals. It is the leaders that make the KKK and kindred
                  organizations dangerous.

The KKK, Aryan Nations, Posse Comitatus, "Patriot" Militias and
                  Common Law Courts all subscribe to a twisted form of Christianity
                  called "Christian Identity". The basic premise of this is that the
                  Hebrews of the Bible were Aryans; the present-day Jews are
                  direct descendants of the Devil, and other racial and ethnic
                  groups are soulless "mud people" put there as servants for the
                  only true human beings, the Aryans.

This "religion" has been denounced by both liberal and
                  conservative religious groups, as well as by scientists. It was
                  invented by two followers of Gerald L. K. Smith, a notorious
                  Nazi sympathizer during World War II, Wesley Swift and William
                  Potter Gale, as justification for their racist beliefs.

There are a number of organizations which keep tabs on these
                  hate groups. Probably the most effective is the Southern
                  Poverty Law Center. It has sued, and bankrupted, a number of
                  hate organizations when their activities became too blantant.
                  But they never seem to go completely away; there are hundreds
                  of hate websites on the internet, e.g. www.resist.com, the
                  website of the White Aryan Resistance. Fortunately these groups
                  are very fragmented; the leader of each little cell wants to be
                  "der fuerher" over the entire racist movement, and so the groups
                  remain separate. If they ever did get together, they could cause
                  some serious trouble. Case in point: Germany, 1933.
                  alamosaurus

Comment

what a trip!
                    man, lemme tell you something scary... the KKK have parades & festivals here in MD, up in Cumberland and of course it's allowed... it's way out in the boonies... and i'd be damn scared if i got stuck up there too!
                    i guess this "right" falls under the first ammendment "congress shall make no law prohibiting... the right of the people peaceably to assemble...."
                    as scary as it sounds... they're allowed! shooo man... it's a horror story that no one wants to find out if it's true or not... but i have seen it on the news!
                    "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

thats nothing when i lived in nashville, every1 kept telling me about this gigantic statue of the founder of the klan on a horse. i sai dno wwhy would some1 actually let the govt pay money to put up that statute but its true its off of um... of a prominent highway cant remember which 1...40 west i think. all i know is its ont he way to cool springs mall. right after u get off hardin pl rd. by100 oaks mall

as u can see i relate directional things to malls :)
                      Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

:Chatter
                        ahh hahaha..they're dumb!
                        >:< ~~ >:<

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.