If You......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You......

If you were on a talk show what would the title of the show be? :Naughty :Argue

Jerry Springer cause then I could beat someone's a$$ legally!It wouldn't be just anyone either!I got a few peeps in mind for that one!:Mad :Tongue
    If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

~A.D. in A.Z.~ your morning talk show with Apachedumpling discussing issues here in sunny AZ!! :p :Chatter
      Apache jump on it, jump on it, jump on it!!!!!

"Insert words of wisdom here"

Comment

powwows.com addict
        WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
        Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
          by OLChemist
          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
        • namamiinc
          Hello From FLorida
          by namamiinc
          I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
          12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X