What Do You Love About Ur BF/GF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Love About Ur BF/GF?

theres probably been a thread like this b4 BUT WHO CARES heres another one..........

SOOOOOO What do you love about your 'special sumone'?

I love how hes alwyas there for me and his son whenever we need him and how he tells me he loves me everyday....Theres so much I love about him. I love him because he loves me through all my faults and what not.....
    " I'll Always Have Mad Love For That Fool! "

I love the way he makes me feel and all the love he gives me and he puts up with my bratty moments.

Comment

double g's

Goodness and GERTH
      Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

That dork.. *L* he can always make me laugh..and cheesy as it sounds.. smile :D :p *L* He puts up with me!! *L* Listens to everything I have to say.. and loves me for me.. regardless if i'm a dork or not also *L* Makes me soo happy!!! :Tongue
        "Smile If U's A Hottie" :50:

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

i like the way he makes my crabby patties:p
          i love his humor
          WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
          Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

I Love him Because...

~He Loves me for Who I am, and constantly encourages me
            ~When he picks up his guitar and sings to me..especially when he sings this song called "I fell in love again"..makes me:Cry
            ~When I can look into his eyes and know exactly how he feels
            ~ He makes me laugh and consoles me when I cry
            ~ He Believes in Me
            ~ I love his personality, his smile, and his humor

and of course all the stupid moments we had together
            ~1 Day I was walkin to the bus stop to go to school, and he was comin back from the store..I was pretending not to know him :Chatter ..as we walked by eachother, he grabbed my hand and kissed me..then he pulls away lookin all dazed and said.."whats your name again"..What a dumba**...:Chatter
            (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

I love the way she can put her legs behind her head....:Eyepopper :Naughty

Comment

His humour, he's hilarious! Always making a joke out of something. Even when I get crabby, he gets me laughing the silly nut! :Chatter
                "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

My babe can always make me laugh. What made me fall for him the most was when I came down with an illness that affected the movements of my face. When everyone else looked at me funny he stayed with me and made me feel beautiful anyways...:Heart

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Ojib
                    My babe can always make me laugh. What made me fall for him the most was when I came down with an illness that affected the movements of my face. When everyone else looked at me funny he stayed with me and made me feel beautiful anyways...:Heart
                    Aww thats just sweet girl! You're lucky to have a man like him:)
                    (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

Everything. Everything from the way she can make me laugh right up to how good she makes me feel. :D EVERYTHING!!!
                      The shortest distance between two points is a straight line......in the opposite direction.

Comment

She has lots of money and spends it on me.
                        It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

I love his Tallness! :)

Comment

Ah, where to start, the one from :

The one from California: her money
                            The one from New Mexico:her money
                            The one from Minnesota:her money and her car!!

weecha!
                            :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

I loved my girl friends way of making eveyone around her feel like they were important. She was always friendly and cheerful; it made me feel proud to be with her. She was beautiful. She still is but now she's married.

:Mad

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.