Crazy Cost of Tution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Cost of Tution

Has the cost of tution gone out of control in your area? Up here yes, as this is a trade school which I am at, and it is not subsidized by the Government. Mind ya, this is rather where I would be, getting the hands on info:D
    www.polarcom.com

A+ $6,000
    N+ $2,500

Gawd:(
    Last edited by ; 12-03-2003, 01:59 PM.

My schooling is covered :)
    NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

Mine too:p
      (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

It IS a good day to be NDN ;)

:Chatter ;) :Chatter ;) :Chatter ;) :Chatter ;) :Chatter

Every day IS a good day to be NDN,,,, lmao (for all you hobbiests)
        NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

Originally posted by eagleclan22
          Every day IS a good day to be NDN,,,, lmao (for all you hobbiests)
          :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
          (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

yay i know whatcha mean....right now im going to owens comm. college but my whole entire schooling will be covered when i go to bgsu...im saving up fer a new truck right now..but bgsu is awsome...at bg i think its about 6,000 a year right now...at univ of toledo its too expensive...-becca

Comment

My schooling is all covered!:D
              In Loving Memory of Allen Alberts Sr.
              March 1, 1945 to February 16, 2005
              R.I.P Daddy
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~
              As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

Comment

My schooling was all paid for...plus I got paid for it...WOOHOO, yes it is a good day to be ndn!!!
                yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

one word~HASKELL INDIAN NATIONS UNIVERISTY BABY! (how many is that actually? )
                  :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

Anyone have any suggestions on good sources for help with tutions. Have a son 18 that will be going to school, wants to go to UC (University of Cinn) for Pharmacy. He is Seminole/Creek

Thanks
                    Bill

Comment

My schooling is paid for. Like someone else mentionned, we also get a monthly living allowance. Books, supplies and pretty much anything you need for school is covered. I know it's different for Indians in the lower 49.

Tahemet--you are in Canada and you are Cree. How come your schooling ain't paid for?
                      Got percap?

Comment

:D I get a tuition waiver here cuz i work for the University and basically all i pay is like $25 bucks per semester :D cool huh? LOL but when the tuition goes up for the other students, it means a pay raise for me :D lol... :Tongue

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
                          My schooling is paid for. Like someone else mentionned, we also get a monthly living allowance. Books, supplies and pretty much anything you need for school is covered. I know it's different for Indians in the lower 49.

Tahemet--you are in Canada and you are Cree. How come your schooling ain't paid for?
                          Because this is a Trade school, and it is not subsidized by the government, such as Yukon College is.... for some dumb reason

Comment

tuition

I wish my school was paid for.... that's the only reason why I am thinking about transferring.... now.... but its only a thought... imagine.. my school .. is like an estimated...up to 40 thousand a year...... now that's going to put me in debt.. the rest of my life if I continue there..... and still I haven't gone through grad school yet.......

anyway I attend this school.. http://www.usc.edu
                            we need more natives here.. the population percentage for Native Students is 2%...
                            PrincessUSC--Nahkia

Comment

Originally posted by Tahemet
                              Because this is a Trade school, and it is not subsidized by the government, such as Yukon College is.... for some dumb reason
                              Yeah, but it's not the Government that pays for it. The Band does. They have a budget for education. All you got to do is go talk to the education consellor. Trade schools are usually funded depending on the type of diploma or certificate you obtain after successful completion of the course.

What Band you registered with? Says there you are Cree. I knwo for a fact Crees get the best education funding.
                              Got percap?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.