Turkin'...Lurkin'... or both????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkin'...Lurkin'... or both????

Just wondering what you's are doing today? Me ... I'm turkin' and lurkin'. Bird is on and taters are cookin so I thought I would come lurk about the board for awhile. :)
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

man I wish I had a turkey dinner to come home too - not happening today !:Cry We had our turkey last month!

Comment

Finished turkin' for a bit... now I'm just lurkin' about. tryin to find something to get into.:devil

Hmmmm.. gonna have to head back to the Trading Post... :rofl2:
      "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

girl, i told u i didnt know what "taters" were & u still use that word!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i hate that word!!!!!
        who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

Originally posted by lakotajingledancer
          girl, i told u i didnt know what "taters" were & u still use that word!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i hate that word!!!!!

:devil and you know which word I want you to quit saying... i'll make a deal with ya.. you don't say it I won't say taters or maters!! :taunting:

Comment

taters,maters,and girl :D :D :Angel: :Angel2 let me find cousin bubba for some more good words - ya'll

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
              by OLChemist
              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
              06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
            • TigerEyes214
              Neverending Game
              by TigerEyes214
              k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
              05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X