Turkin'...Lurkin'... or both????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkin'...Lurkin'... or both????

Just wondering what you's are doing today? Me ... I'm turkin' and lurkin'. Bird is on and taters are cookin so I thought I would come lurk about the board for awhile. :)
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

man I wish I had a turkey dinner to come home too - not happening today !:Cry We had our turkey last month!

Comment

Finished turkin' for a bit... now I'm just lurkin' about. tryin to find something to get into.:devil

Hmmmm.. gonna have to head back to the Trading Post... :rofl2:
      "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

girl, i told u i didnt know what "taters" were & u still use that word!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i hate that word!!!!!
        who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

Originally posted by lakotajingledancer
          girl, i told u i didnt know what "taters" were & u still use that word!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i hate that word!!!!!

:devil and you know which word I want you to quit saying... i'll make a deal with ya.. you don't say it I won't say taters or maters!! :taunting:

Comment

taters,maters,and girl :D :D :Angel: :Angel2 let me find cousin bubba for some more good words - ya'll

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• nativ_5_o
              what the heck.....
              by nativ_5_o
              I had some kickazz training at work yesterday so I got the night off, I didn't have to go to work:D ....Anyway that was a mistake cuz i had time to mess around on the computer and bid on a ton of stuff from e-bay!!!!! I bid on beads and jewelry and who knows what else??!!!!

I'm...
              12-17-2003, 07:48 PM
            • ac_miss
              As head staff...
              by ac_miss
              If you're asked to be part of a head staff for a pow wow, do you have certain limits or restrictions (etc) that you have? If so, what are they?

I'm just curious. I was talking it over with some of my family, and they now have one restriction: they refuse to work with one certain...
              10-09-2013, 02:21 PM
            • true_native
              What to do on Valentine's
              by true_native
              OKay everybody....I know there are alot of ndns that don't celebrate Valentines....and then there are the cheezy ones.....what i want to know is what you will do for your husband/wife, snag, side-dish, pimpette, hunny, dumplin' or whatever name you call your other on Valentines day....open game here....just...
              02-03-2004, 08:09 PM
            • momme
              ? for all Harry Potter fans
              by momme
              Just wondering with the release of the Half Blood Prince only 40 day 6 hrs and 10 minutes away (at time of posting) how many of you are going to try and re-read the first 5 before July 16th? or just re-read The Order of the Phoenix?
              How many are going to a midnight release and have already preordered?...
              06-05-2005, 08:45 PM
            • Messiah Knight
              The Second Coming
              by Messiah Knight
              For anyone who didn't know (Probally everyone do to my private ways) My birthday was January 15th. Seeing that I'm a year older, and the new years had come, I found it time for a new beginning, so "Graywolf" is no more, I am now known as Messiah Knight.

Now that I have...
              01-22-2004, 12:59 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
              by OLChemist
              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
              06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X