ToOoOoO SHoRt!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToOoOoO SHoRt!!!!

Mannnn i have to come back to work now, my vacation was just toooo short this time!! *L* :Chatter :Chatter

Who else wishes for a longer vacation??? LOL or more days off?? LOL

:p

You Nerdhole Precious :taunting: mines felt too long :rofl2: :rofl2:
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420
      You Nerdhole Precious :taunting: mines felt too long :rofl2: :rofl2:
      CROW!!! THERE you IS!!! Gaw i thought i was gonna be poking around here all by myself today lol...

GAWWW I was just not ready to come back to work yet gotta deal with the student worker today :Mad

Comment

I think i need a vacation from my vacation! Anyone have any left overs.....i'm in need of sum turkey rice soup or ever a samich!
        *BE EASY*

Comment

my vote would be for longer vacations AND more days off too!!!! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by buckskin pantyhose
            I think i need a vacation from my vacation! Anyone have any left overs.....i'm in need of sum turkey rice soup or ever a samich!
            :Wave I do!! Only thing is besides all the other stuff .... my turkey soup is turkey noodle. That do?
            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Man, it didn't feel like a vacation with the marathon shopping spree on Friday. My feet were sore!!

Comment

I had 5 days off...WWAAYYYY to long of a vacation. Dang, I'm gonna go nuckin futs during x-mas break, almost 2 weeks off...only work 2 days. :Angel2 :Chatter
                yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

I had 5 days off but I work with kids so when I get back to work it's like whoa.... what do I have to do again?

Comment

Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
                    I had 5 days off...WWAAYYYY to long of a vacation. Dang, I'm gonna go nuckin futs during x-mas break, almost 2 weeks off...only work 2 days. :Angel2 :Chatter
                    Omg i know what you mean for xmas break!! lol.... I dunno what im gonna do with my time lol...

Comment

Sorry Burburrish: I know I'm way off topic but everytime I see the title of this thread I think of that hip hop artist, Too Short Yes I wish my holidays were longer
                      :D

Comment

i spent my "break" sewing .. got some more projects to work on too. jingle dress for my niece including mocs hairties n everythang! and some xmas gifts .. so i didnt mind the "long" break. prolly do it again when xmas break comes around.

Comment

I hear you. Mine was here, then gone. It was so nice to just lie around and veg for a lil while. I even slept in! :) My feet were so sore after shopping Friday morning. As soon as I got home, I crawled back into bed. Didn't get up again until the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakeeya
                            Sorry Burburrish: I know I'm way off topic but everytime I see the title of this thread I think of that hip hop artist, Too Short Yes I wish my holidays were longer
                            :D

LOL.. thats okay :Thumbs.. i know the title is a bit misleading lol

:p

Comment

umm yeah, it was too short!:Tongue I'm not even home yet... hardcore pws.commer, I gotta post from an Internet Cafe!! :Chatter
                              Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.