LOTR - Return of the King!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOTR - Return of the King!

Only 16 more sleeps - the countdown has started! Plus I've already got my tickets! Anyone else waiting for this with more excitement then they're waiting for Xmas!?

Considering I don't care much for Christmas! Yeah, I'm waiting for it. Get to see more of "the King". . .who almost makes me drool. :D

But I probably won't go see it until it's been out for a bit, because I'm one of those people who can't STAND to go to the theatre and everyone's chatting and their cell phones are going off and SOMEONE had the nerve to bring a crying baby!

I did watch the extended version of the Two Towers this weekend.

Comment

Yeppers, I can't wait. I wish our local theater would have a midnight showing cuz I'd be there! :p

I'm looking forward to Christmas tho, too, cuz somebody is getting me the Extended DVD for Two Towers!

FYI: Return of the King is 3 hours 12 minutes, so get your buns prepared!!:Chatter
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

awwww i cant wait til this movie comes out! :)
        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I heard the movie culminates with Frodo and Sauron squaring off in a Indian Leg Wrestling extravaganza.

But hey, if I can somehow pawn off my kids and woman for a few hours, I'm there man.
          It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

I am SOOO excited about this movie, My boss and I are taking the day off to go to special showing where they are going to show all three movies. Legolas is SO HOT!! For some reason, my husband was offended when I tried to french braid his hair like Legolas... Go figure.

Comment

its called christmas shopping man. ;)

I like to go to the morning slot because its usually just old people. No teenagers that you want to hang upside down off a bridge somewhere. So far never had a crying baby in a theator before.

Comment

*rofLMAo!* okay i guess IM in dis group Ive been waiting since like waaay back I dont even LIke des kinna movies But dis Movie reallY does Rock tha mic:Thumbs :Thumbs

Comment

You know when I saw the first movie come out I thought it would be kinda dumb but my sister bought when it came out on video and I friggin watched it all the time! Then I saw Two Towers in the theater 7 times (to beat my batman forever record) but that movie was sooo awesome. I cant wait for Return of the King! I really like Legolas too! Woo hoo he is fine! :p :D

Comment

wheeew Legolas gurl Fan Me off *LMAO :Chatter :Chatter
                    I jess wanna braid his hair HAHAH:Chatter :Chatter :p

Comment

I'm so excited!

Comment

Legolas!?

Legolas?? Damn skinny blonde white women takin all our good..uh..um..nevermind

I can't wait for this flick, but I will..for a bit..because I can't stand theatres packed with loud people and punks..etc..

has everyone seen the preview?

http://www.lordoftherings.net/index_rotk_trailer.html
                        If'n you ain't the granddaddy of all liars. The little critters of nature they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny! A fly marrying a bumblebee. I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

-Stinky Wizzleteats, genius

Comment

Oh yeah baby, I'm there! Me too ndnmba, I've got tickets to a special screening too for all three movies :) I can't wait!!!! Legolas is so cute :P

December 16th!!!

Comment

15 more sleeps!

I tried to get tickets for the special screening of Fellowship, two towers and ROTK - sold out - plus my butt is already flat enough - can't see sitting through 9 plus hours - even if Viggo (Aragorn) and Orlie (legolas) are in the movies!

Comment

Today's question:

Which Viggo do you prefer - scruffy-good guy Viggo as in LOTR or clean shaven-not so good guy in GI jane and A perfect Murder and 28 days?

I like Viggo in all forms! But if I had to pick - scruffy Viggo is way sexier!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.