Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Simple Life

Did anyone here watch the Simple Life?

The show made me glad that I didn't grow up in a "privileged" lifestyle. These girls have absolutely no real world experience. They didn't even know how to grocery shop! Or what a Wal-Mart is! Paris barely knew how to drive the automatic truck!
    It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

ohhhhhhhhhhh... i missed it!?!?
    i wanted to see it... i heard all the hype and wanted to get a good laugh outta it...
    i was tuned into rich girls... they're IDIOTS man... she didn't know how to grocery shop either...
    one things fa sho: money doesn't buy intelligence, shooo or common sense for that matter!
    "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

They are beautiful but I couldn't be with a woman with actually no intelligence. "Is Walmart a place that sells only walls?"

Comment

I missed it too! I'm curious about it I'll catch it next week. I was watching Punk'd last night and it was the Punk'd crew on the red carpet and they asked Nicole Richie "Are you famous only because of your dad?" and she said "No I've got a new TV show coming out called the Simple Life with Paris Hilton" and then asked her "So when can we expect your home video tape to be out?" and Nicole just walked away all mad. LOL

Comment

It's on again tonight. Dumb blonde is a under statement! Great entertainment.

Comment

Yep I saw it was well Funny sure glad that I was able to atleast learn a few things in life....*ehehehe*

Comment

That show was hilarious. Makes me so happy to be edumacated....lol

And yes those girls give a new meaning to the word DUMB BLOND....they are sooooooo funny though....Now I'm hooked

Comment

Yes, indeed they are. Specially that part about Wal-Mart

Comment

I wanted to watch it too but missed it! I know rich people are idiots they always have everyone doing everything for them surprised they don't pay someone to wipe there a$$! The only thing though I wouldn't be willing to do some of the stuff they do like artificially inseminating a cow. My mom used to work at the equestrian center at CSU and she said they did the same thing with the horses. SICK! I ain't trying to stick my arm up a cow's butt! That's just sick.
                  If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

I have to confess I watshed it to.
                    I was rolling at them that is one thing for sure. It is on tonight.
                    `~`~He kai a te rangatira he korero~`~`
                    ``The food of a chief is talk``

Comment

Originally posted by bushy_braids
                      ohhhhhhhhhhh... i missed it!?!?
                      i wanted to see it... i heard all the hype and wanted to get a good laugh outta it...
                      i was tuned into rich girls... they're IDIOTS man... she didn't know how to grocery shop either...
                      one things fa sho: money doesn't buy intelligence, shooo or common sense for that matter!

"parents are supposed to take care of their children!!"...lol i can't believe she said that...she looks like shes been well taken care of her whole life man...i wuz kinna scurred for her when she wuz cuttin up those onions..thought she wuz gonna cut herself lol..shes a hazard to herself in the kitchen!! lol...:Chatter
                      "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

I was rolling when they added that mucky water to the bottles of "fresh" milk :Chatter
                        `~`~He kai a te rangatira he korero~`~`
                        ``The food of a chief is talk``

Comment

These girls are proving dumber by the episode.

They give dumb people a bad name.
                          It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Is this a movie or something?
                            We want a lady on the streets but a freak in the bed!

Comment

Dude its a tv show about the beautiful Paris Hilton and Nicki Ritchie (Lionels daughter) both sicklly rich who live on a farm in Arkansas for a month. They're both spoiled rotten rich white girls trying to live a normal life and actually work.

I think they're really as stupid as they are on this show.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.