what are you thinking??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are you thinking??

im thinking.........should i go to class or not???? i hate finals.....why did it have to end so soon????
    its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Oh I feel for ya! Finals suck big time. But then you'll be on break!!! And sweating it out until you get your grades.:Chatter

So GO TO CLASS!!:p It never pays to skip.

Anyway, I was thinking I better get to work or they're gonna can my a$$. Then I'll have no 'puter!:Cry
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

Finals are a tough thing especially during the holidays but think how good it will feel when there finally over.

I was thinking what a blast I had up at Shasta! I'm still there man!

Comment

I'm thinkin'--
        My finals (still got four papers due)
        What am I going to get for my girls for Christmas:)
        Im wondering If I should go to my powerflex class tonight at Bally's (but I already worked out for an hour at gym today) hmm
        How many more crunches until I have a flat belly
        This one dude!;) Well...just a little bit (no really just a little)
        The Ravens game on Sunday that Ima be going to :D
        My guitar!

I can go on and on.......
        Life is more than what we see...

Comment

I'm thinkin after the 1st of the year I'll miss all you crackups. My job is ending and it will be awhile before I'm back online again.

Comment

As a guy, I'm thinking the usual..

If'n you ain't the granddaddy of all liars. The little critters of nature they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny! A fly marrying a bumblebee. I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

-Stinky Wizzleteats, genius

Comment

Aw man. That's too bad, Awful! I hope you find another way to get back online.

btw: Thanks for the Kegel reminder! :p I'm a Kegel drop out!!:Chatter
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by hmeboy
                As a guy, I'm thinking the usual..
                hey.. least you admitted it! hahaha, btw i lubb the sugar pix... that's totally me on a suger high! hahhaha

but i hear you about school... i've been dreading going to class and the weather & holidays make it soo much harder! i'd rather go home and chill out, sleep and just hang out... but i didn't pay all that money for nuttin'!
                so i just sleep & chill out in class... haha, jks. but for real, school is a priority and i keep tellin' myself "you're almost there!" i really wanna finish!
                but keep it up... only a lil' longer to go... then a lubbly month-long break... so stick in there... and GOOD LUCK to everyone writing papers & studying for them finals... it's good to be a nerd!

:p
                "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

he he cute
                  Hotty with tha body

Comment

Man, right now it's the hardest, but a week left before finals and then it's straight out partying for a month. lol. Just wish this semester was over, but NO MORE LABS!!!!!! Oh crap, I just remembered I didn't finish a presentation.

Good Luck to all on your finals!!!
                    "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                      Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                      by OLChemist
                      *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                      06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                    • NahimanaSung
                      Hosting young girl in rez
                      by NahimanaSung
                      Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                      03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X