Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is.....?

GaWaNi Pony Boy??

i was flippin through this newspaper i got from my office building and there was an ad saying hell be at the fair ground for the 8th annual horse world expo. there is a tiny pic of a man on a horse with what looks like a roach and breastplate on but i cant see really see

ok so who is he? a horse expert?
    Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

nevermind i found out

~Flat Beat~

Comment

So, fill us in.
      Got percap?

Comment

lol...oops

oh ok...
        from some web site:
        GaWaNi Pony Boy is mixed blood Tsa-la-gi, full blood human. After attending college in Boston, MA, he spent three years traveling the United States with a Native American drum group. It was during these on-the-road years that he was able to seek the advice and council of Tribal Elders from many different Nations and backgrounds to learn about the beliefs and methods used by this Nation’s first great horsemen. By weaving the “old ways” with his own already successful training methods, Pony has developed Relationship Training™.

GaWaNi Pony Boy is an accomplished horseman and trainer. He is recognized throughout the country as the authority on Native American Horsemanship™ and is considered an innovative educator in the field of Native American history.

He and his equine partner, Kola, travel to schools, universities, and equine and other events in an attempt to enlighten those who have an interest in the history of the great horsemen of the Plains

from his web site:

Pony is the author of six books, including a special release of a detailed training book in German titled Indianesches Pferdetraining (available through Kosmos Verlag) A two-part video series titled Horse, Follow Closely compliments the book of the same title.

Pony's fourth book, Of Women and Horses, took the horse industry by storm, as did its predecessor, Horse Follow Closely . His new My Horse book series will be part of a Limited Edition, three book set. These books will address the thousands of questions Pony receives every year at his many courses and exhibitions. You can see all of Pony's books here.

Pony writes regularly for equine publications throughout the U.S. and Europe. If you would like to host a clinic, or include his articles in your publication please contact our offices.

~Flat Beat~

Comment

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
            Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
            by OLChemist
            *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
            06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
          • Tsalagi_Phoenix
            Books!
            by Tsalagi_Phoenix
            It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
            02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X