I Need Your HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Your HELP!!!!

My fellow pws.commers, I need your help!

One - I need anykind and lots of scholarships for native american students who plan on going to a Tribal College or a University!

Two - If you are/were a student at a Tribal College...... What would do to stay in college to finish your degree. How would you help to keep other students in college?

You can pm me if you wish or email at [email protected] or just leave your opinions/suggestions here..........

Please help me out...........
    In Loving Memory of Allen Alberts Sr.
    March 1, 1945 to February 16, 2005
    R.I.P Daddy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

It was a long road getting my degree. I am a mentor for a tribal college and I have 2 students I mentor. I tell them the advantages of having a degree and the options of not having a degree (dead end job, low paying job etc). Check out American Indian College Fund...they always have scholarships available. Check out your local college programs, I lucked out and got a teacher ed scholarship...got some major bucks and a degree out of it. Good luck in your college future.!!!:Angel2
    yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Anyone else any suggestions?
      R.I.P Daddy
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~Native Pride~~

Comment

Re: I Need Your HELP!!!!

Originally posted by HolyElk
        My fellow pws.commers, I need your help!

One - I need anykind and lots of scholarships for native american students who plan on going to a Tribal College or a University!

Two - If you are/were a student at a Tribal College...... What would do to stay in college to finish your degree. How would you help to keep other students in college?

You can pm me if you wish or email at [email protected] or just leave your opinions/suggestions here..........

Please help me out...........

Its gonna cost you lol.. in pws.com points!!

LMAO

:lol2:

yeah yeah greedy.. tis the season to be greedy lmao

:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

www.chemistry.org/scholars

Comment

Thanks redwolf................ maybe I'll send you some points, just for your help!:D
            R.I.P Daddy
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Native Pride~~

Comment

I know!!! :bouncy: why don't you do a search on the internet for "native american scholarships" i know lotsa stuff come up if you do a search lol :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

http://www.free-4u.com/native1.htm

http://www.scholarships-now.com/native1.htm

http://www.library.arizona.edu/libra...t/pic/narc.htm
                *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                  I know!!! :bouncy: why don't you do a search on the internet for "native american scholarships" i know lotsa stuff come up if you do a search lol :Chatter :Chatter
                  Tried that but only got a few that fits my students!
                  R.I.P Daddy
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Native Pride~~

Comment

lol...crow you goofy chica!!

Comment

Well I can only suggest calling the Tribal College System the number is 1-800-236-2214. I came across this number when I was looking around for info about medical careers. I went to www.ihs.gov because I was thinking about being a medical assisstant and I thought that I might like to be able to work at a health center on a reservation so I was looking at the Indian Health Service website and I found some info for natives looking to further educate theirselves so check it out maybe you will find some links to some other websites.
                      If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                        lol...crow you goofy chica!!

whut i do she asked so i told her :Angel: :p :Chatter
                        *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Originally posted by HolyElk
                          Thanks redwolf................ maybe I'll send you some points, just for your help!:D

just don't go telling anybody I being nice or you ruin my nasty, bad reputation:D :devil

Comment

Ask your tribe for some scholarships, I know I get money from my tribe for going to this college. Also you can get scholarships for whatever degree you are working on. and get your FASFA. And also, for extra money, beat those guys up in front of Wal-Mart ringing those damn bells, they have lots of change...LAUNDRY MONEY!!!! remember quarters are gold in college.
                            :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

Also check schools to see what is available in funding, especially someone going into nontraditional type studies. Had a young lady working with us once who was native- her whole education was covered by grants,scholorships,etc. because she was a female native and went into a predominately male work force. And the same works for males who do the same into area where it mainly female. check financial aid offices for more info here.

Also, unions, etc. may be able to head you in certain directions

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X