Bratz Dolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bratz Dolls

What do you all think of those "Brats" dolls? Would you buy one of them for your kids?
    yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

they are better lookin than barbie at least they gots some color to em ;) not all suntaned like barbie :p :Chatter :Chatter
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

i love them thangs. I played dolls with my lil cousin this fall at Barona pow-wow and i was sitting there wishing i had Bratz instead of Barbie when i was lil. They are much cooler. :)

My mom used to always buy me the hispanic looking ones and say... these are the indian barbies... and of course the lil blonde ones would be the friends NOT the main character in my Barbie play time. :)
      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

My neice, Paige, has those things....everything from the doll & clothes to the motorcycle. I like the fact that they are more like todays people as to looks, body shapes, and colors, but I still like the traditional barbie. They are cheaper. The BRATZ dolls and accessories are very expensive!!!!
        What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!!

Comment

I like them dolls. I think they're cute. I just don't know about them boy ones. They look kind of.... um, nevermind.
          "Our Indian life, I know, is gone forever." Waheenee Hidatsa "HAKUNA MATATA"

Comment

I would definitly buy those for my daughter! They show that there are different lifestyles out there than just the blonde haired blue-eyed people. My daughter only is getting one present from us this year!We got her a power wheel... it's a jeep. Dang thing is expensive!!She also is getting a Barbie big wheel from one of her grandparents! That thing makes noises like it is starting up and it has blinkers and all kinds of little features! Man I'm telling ya my momma woulda never bought me anything like that when I was little! Kids these days are spoiled, but hey! you always want your kids to have the stuff you never got when you were little! Only the best as they say!:p
            If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

i like the bratz dolls, they are really cute. i buy them for my daughter. last year she got the convertible for xmas. her sister wants to buy her the limo...but dang..that thing is expensive!!!
              Life's Short, Powwow Hard

Comment

Come again? Are they real brats?

Comment

I buy them for my older daughter cause she is a fashion diva. The younger one doesn't care yet.

Comment

I like that bratz dolls cause they got some attitude!!!!
                    :Heart"If you love something, let it go; if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was!!!! *DMX* :Heart

:stooges: If you don't stand for something; you'll fall for anything! :stooges:

Comment

They're kinda fly....i'd play w/em if i was a lil' gal.....but they kinda make me think if Barbie were to get collagen injections & a face lift...that's what she'd look like! They have that wide eyed alien thang goin on....but they have flava!
                      *BE EASY*

Comment

Nah, might as well call them Lil' Hoes. Especially for the price. Ill wait for the clearance rack.
                        There are 2 types of people in the world...
                        Really stupid people who think they are smart
                        and
                        Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

i think they're cool. @ Target, i seen one that was like 3ft tall and i told muh brother i wanted it and he said i was to old for toys...
                          :( oh well, i got no where to put it anywayz...
                          ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

Comment

my daughter has 5 of em already...mainly of the same doll lol...i think their kewler then barbie...n so does she...she kinna uses em to play "charmed"..that tv show..lol..newayz...her n her frenz all have em...jus another fad i guess...but u wanna talk about ugly...ever check those diva starz out??...big ol heads with a "soft spot" on their head...u push it so they talk...its really annoyin
                            "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

last night, I was at the NDN gathering place (AKA Wal-mart), and saw these Hip-hop guy dolls called Flava - anyone else seen'em?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X