Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yu-Gi-Oh

    Yeah ummm so what do you know about this character? LOL.. umm does anyone know what the necklace is called that he wears around his neck?? LOL

  • #2
    Millennium Puzzle
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420
      Millennium Puzzle

      LMAO you nerd girl you only know cuz i told you after i looked it up some more on the internet!! LOL

      :Tongue

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Burberrilish
        LMAO you nerd girl you only know cuz i told you after i looked it up some more on the internet!! LOL

        :Tongue


        na uh i was gonna post it but i didnt know if it was right :p :Chatter :Chatter :Angel: Well at least i answered you :taunting: :lol2:
        *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

        Comment


        • #5
          i don't understand that Yu-Gi-Oh character, and I even tried to watch the cartoon. all i know is my lil bro goes nuts over the cards and there are ways to play with the cards like attack mode or something. i personally dont like a cartoon where the mouth doesn't match the words
          yeah, yeah, yeah...

          ...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

          If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
            i don't understand that Yu-Gi-Oh character, and I even tried to watch the cartoon. all i know is my lil bro goes nuts over the cards and there are ways to play with the cards like attack mode or something. i personally dont like a cartoon where the mouth doesn't match the words

            Gawd i know!! That attack mode just

            :Mad :Mad :Chatter :Chatter


            *LMAO* anyways... thanks for venting lol

            :Chatter :Chatter

            Comment


            • #7
              i watch....

              yugioh is about this kids that go around playing due monsters...most of the time they r in some kind of tournament...

              but it started in the days of egypt where the pharohs battled with magic or something like that, and almost destroyed the world. after but a good pharoh stopped them by using some items (called millenium items) which the souls of the people who battled in this big battle that cost them their lives where banished into the piece of the millenium item they possessed. the pieces were then scattered.
              well people found them and released the spirits in the items.

              yugioh meets seto kiba (a teen who owns this multi billion dollar company that makes games), and maxamillion pegasus (multimillionare and the so called creator of duel monsters-the card game). 1 season&2 pegasus has this tornament where every1 battles each other to finally battle him and win big money. but it really was all a trap to get yugioh to play so that he could have his millenium puzzle. cuz max already had the millenium eye which made him see all and be all knowing. of course yugioh wins. then kiba is all upset cuz yugi beat him and has this tornament to beat him, by any means necessary. enters marik. who is the spirit of the keeper of the one of the items i dont remember... his father was killed and he blames the spirit in yugiohs piece.
              anyways he had tried to get yugis piece so he could be the pharoh by having the duel thing again and banishing souls to the shadow realm. im not sure what happened after that too many powwows in a row.
              then kibas tornament went to the sky in a blimp like thingy and they were battling in the shadow realm courtesy of malik. i guess yugi won.
              cuz now they r having some sort of battle in a virtual realm with some little boy who wants to punish kiba for steal kibas step father company. im guessing this boy is his step fathers real son but i dunno. anyways kiba tookt the company after his father was missing 4 a while and assumed dead...but u know what they say when u assume U make an "@ss" or of "U" & "me"
              Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

              ~Flat Beat~

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: i watch....

                Originally posted by Emmy
                yugioh is about this kids that go around playing due monsters...most of the time they r in some kind of tournament...

                but it started in the days of egypt where the pharohs battled with magic or something like that, and almost destroyed the world. after but a good pharoh stopped them by using some items (called millenium items) which the souls of the people who battled in this big battle that cost them their lives where banished into the piece of the millenium item they possessed. the pieces were then scattered.
                well people found them and released the spirits in the items.

                yugioh meets seto kiba (a teen who owns this multi billion dollar company that makes games), and maxamillion pegasus (multimillionare and the so called creator of duel monsters-the card game). 1 season&2 pegasus has this tornament where every1 battles each other to finally battle him and win big money. but it really was all a trap to get yugioh to play so that he could have his millenium puzzle. cuz max already had the millenium eye which made him see all and be all knowing. of course yugioh wins. then kiba is all upset cuz yugi beat him and has this tornament to beat him, by any means necessary. enters marik. who is the spirit of the keeper of the one of the items i dont remember... his father was killed and he blames the spirit in yugiohs piece.
                anyways he had tried to get yugis piece so he could be the pharoh by having the duel thing again and banishing souls to the shadow realm. im not sure what happened after that too many powwows in a row.
                then kibas tornament went to the sky in a blimp like thingy and they were battling in the shadow realm courtesy of malik. i guess yugi won.
                cuz now they r having some sort of battle in a virtual realm with some little boy who wants to punish kiba for steal kibas step father company. im guessing this boy is his step fathers real son but i dunno. anyways kiba tookt the company after his father was missing 4 a while and assumed dead...but u know what they say when u assume U make an "@ss" or of "U" & "me"
                :Thinking :Thumbs Right on!!! :Chatter :Chatter

                I thought i was the only one watching this cartoon :p since my son has it recorded each day! lol... When you said powwows.. i thought "Yu-Gi goes to powwows!!!" LOL.. but YOU went to too many powwows after that time lol... :lol2:

                Coooll Emmy!! Thank ya girlie!! :Thumbs


                Yeah my son is totally into this character!!! :Chatter

                Comment


                • #9
                  I Like This Subject

                  I currently hold a Toon Deck somewhat like Pegasus'. Not very powerful, but when I duel and win, I win with glory....ahhhhh. I lose often. So many rules though. My 7 year old son says I "need to think" before I play my next card:p

                  My son holds all the cards to Exodia...an expensive however rewarding investment. He has a very powerful deck. My sons self-esteem sky-rockets every time he wins a duel. They hold local tournaments in the local mall here on our city. He actually does quite well. He loves it that I keep updated on Yu-Gi-Oh.

                  I love Yu-Gi.

                  "Someday when I grow up, and Yu-Gi-Oh is old like the Matrix, you'll still be cool mom!" says my son to me. :Chatter
                  Love, peace and chicken grease...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hahaha wish i had a son to blame it on...i just watch sat morn cartoon on the wb....
                    Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

                    ~Flat Beat~

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ah i know nada about this...my nephew is into this...or was it digimon? i dunno i get them confused all the time*lol* but yay i bought him yugioh role playing game cards and i was his fave aunte for the day*rofl*-becca

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        My kids love Yugi too. We watch the cartoons everyday on WB after school and twice on Saturdays, when we are home (if not I have to tape them). Then anytime we ask the kids what they want for B-Days or Christmas it's always the same. More Yugi cards!!!!!! They even have Yugi playstation games. But it's cool, gives them something to do together; most of the time without fighting:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
                        The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                        -Daryl Baldwin: Miami


                        https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          MG I know what you mean spottedeagle!! oh crap i just now remembered i had to call the toy store to see if they got the duel disc in their store again today.. OMG i totally spaced it out till now ...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            LOL, we saw those at Toys R Us, course they were in everyones carts instead of on the shelves. So we go them these pretty cool sets that come in a octagon shaped box, comes with like 5 packs of cards and a bunch of other stuff inside.
                            The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                            -Daryl Baldwin: Miami


                            https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by spottedeagle
                              LOL, we saw those at Toys R Us, course they were in everyones carts instead of on the shelves. So we go them these pretty cool sets that come in a octagon shaped box, comes with like 5 packs of cards and a bunch of other stuff inside.


                              OMG...we got him all kinds of other yu gi stuff and now its just that duel disc thingy he wants and all he does is talk about it when he gets more yugioh cards lol... and he shows us all the time what he wants LOL.. its just cute cuz he is only 4 years old lol...

                              i hope i'm lucky enough to find one today :Cry :Cry

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Loading...

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

                                Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • TigerEyes214
                                Neverending Game
                                by TigerEyes214
                                k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

                                Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!



                                (so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                                05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X