Mullet-Mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mullet-Mania

Lol..........I saw this silliness on ndnsports.com and I had to infect this site with it.

Who are your favorite dancers or singers that sports a mullet???

Who do you know that still sports this hot 80's do?

come again?

Comment

This is tooooo funny!

My favorite dancers and singers that still sport a mullet:

1 - Jerry Cleveland, Jr.
      2 - That guy "Ahoo" or something from Winnebago
      3 - WhoMe

Comment

what is that? enlighten us
        yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Think Billy Ray Cyrus. The hairdo of shame, the "do" that says you are stuck in the 80's, short on top and sides and long in the back.

Comment

Ive seen it but not any REAL good dancers or singers. what about CRICKET SHIELDS
            :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

Aredell Scalp Lock! He's got hair like that. Real out dated.

Comment

More current mullet-heads.

Arlen Goodfox - Biggest mullet

Adrian Horsechief? can't remember right now if he still sports one.

I remember this good straight dancer back in the day named Eddie Eppler had a mean mullet.

Is this a Pawnee thing? LOL

Comment

Terry Tsotigh- Older-Hottie-Mullet! What about all the Canadian singers and hockey players that still sport Mullets??!!

Comment

"Just-Old-Mullet" - Kenny Shane

Comment

Bahh-hahahahahahah!! I'm gonna have to pull out the video tapes and ID all the dudes!! Hey, what about the WOMEN who still sport the Mullet?

Comment

There's also Ronnie Preston.

Does Rusty Cozad still have a mullet??? Haven't seen him for awhile.

And I almost forgot - Jerid Buffalohead
                        Last edited by powwowpro; 12-03-2003, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Ronnie Preston and his mullet!
                          He's the type of rez I like
                          ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Hey now, gotta stick up for tha geezers. When older people wear it, you call it a mullet. When the younger people wear hair that looks like you been pulled thru a tube, whats that called??? lmao

You young people call it a mullet, but its a shag, and thats all it is babes, STOLEN from us old skoolers...hahahhahaha

Like you guys are the first to wear minis, boots, peasant tops, etc. Need I go on and on? k den. Leave us cool older peoples alone...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
                              what is that? enlighten us
                              just think of the hairdo as "business in the front... party in the back!"

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

i can't believe you actually started a thread to call mullet people out! hahahhaha....
                              we were @ a pw the other weekend and this dude kept following EVERYONE around and no one knew his name... so everyone started calling him "MULLET MAN!" oooo man, it was tooo funny! bad nickname!
                              "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X