What was your worst job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• VIP4life
    What was your very 1st JOB?
    by VIP4life
    As soon as I turned 14( required age to apply for permit) I started wotking at a librarey shelving books for $4.25 an hour. Our local ndn center had a work study program. I was there slave. I wish I would have applied for the county, they were starting at the same position for $6.25 at the time. I...
    12-05-2003, 04:45 AM
  • saukpuppet
    labor pains
    by saukpuppet
    yes ladies...tell your stories. leave out the bloody details! but what were u doing when u went into labor, how long did it last? the reason why i started this thread...because its underRATED. we go thru some stuff and we should be commended of becoming mothers! be proud of your stretch marks!!!!...
    09-09-2005, 09:43 PM
  • APACHEFIRE
    Funniest Situations
    by APACHEFIRE
    PLEASE POST the funniest situations you have found yourself in....OR have seen!
    11-30-2007, 09:56 PM
  • AngieBuns
    Gall Stones
    by AngieBuns
    Ughhhh can anyone tell me what these nasty fu***s are? I ended up in the ER here early this am, with SEVERE stomach pain just below the rib cage and in the front. Second time I was there for the same thing, except this last episode was a month later the last.. any help would be greatly appreciated,...
    03-25-2005, 12:58 PM
  • 50cal
    Training Day 1....How'd you survive???
    by 50cal
    Okay, military folks......active or not.....reservists or not....Marine or other.....LOL!!!.....how did you survive recruit training????..........to become the highly efficient killing machine that you are.....whether it be a soldier..........airmen................sailor....or...
    09-15-2008, 07:47 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X