My son's Santa Visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My son's Santa Visit

I laughed out loud last night when I took Johnathan to see Santa. It was more of a photo op here at the University - you know convenience and stuff. So we pay our $5.00 and Johnathan had absolutely refused to wear the "good clothes" for Santa - so he chose a sweatshirt and jeans. Oh well. We were waiting for our chance and the kid in front of us starts screaming - Johnathan realized the absolute terror that I had placed him in and began to run thru the aisles of the performing center. So I am chasing him and explained that in order to get "Finding Nemo" for Christmas - he HAS to tell the Big Guy. A little light bulb goes off in his head - and he like is negotiating for his life. "Alright MOM - I will do it!" It was like a major proclamation. So I held my breathe and prayed we could just walk right up to see Santa. Luckily for us - another kid froze so I zoomed past them and said - "He's ready!!" like it was the last piece of meat in the freezer or something, pushing Johnathan forward.

Johnathan goes up to Santa, who of course is a personal friend of mine and whispers "NEMO". OF course, Santa is just trying to get my son comfortable for the photo op - and is not paying attention to Johnathan - so he says it again, a little louder "NEMO". He then lays his head on Santa's belly and says - "Oh, I want NEMO." Santa is like - "Yeah - ok son, let's sit up and take our picture like a good little boy." Johnathan starts crying. So I yell - "Hey Santa - he's trying to tell you what he wants - you know - the whole "What do you want for Christmas deal?? HELLO!!!" Santa looked confused. I said "NEMO! NEMO!! That's what he is asking for Santa - got it??" Santa is like - "Oh - oh yeah - great - NEMO - got it." Then Johnathan mustered a not frowning face and I yelled "Snap it" at the Photographer. He asks "Are you sure???" I gave him one of those - "Damn right" looks and he says "Here we go." At least Johnathan's face hadn't crumbled before we got the shot.

As soon as we were heading out the door - I told him - hey, you know that Santa is a pretty cool guy - and he's quick - I bet if we go home and look - we can check and see if he's already come. Johnathan's eyes lit up like really?? And off we went - and sure enuff - Santa was faster than Jack Flash - he not only had brought "Finding Nemo", but still had the receipt just in case we had to return it. ;) That Santa - even though he was nonchalant with Johnathan - he made up for it with his quickness.

Just wanted to share.....

Happy holidays....May Good ness come to you all....
    Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

My oldest daughter was a kicker and screamer. Kicked Santa in the head and was uncontrollable with her crys until we got home. Almost a hour drive away.
    -Don't hate me because I'm
    wise beyond my years-

Comment

Awwww Smokin...that is just cute!!

Comment

My son has never taken a santa pic. I told him that Santa is a fat White guy who only works once a year. When someone asks (aka relatives, friends) him ANYTHING about Santa, he says "Santa is stinky". It's the funniest thing I have ever heard.
        Got percap?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
          My son has never taken a santa pic. I told him that Santa is a fat White guy who only works once a year. When someone asks (aka relatives, friends) him ANYTHING about Santa, he says "Santa is stinky". It's the funniest thing I have ever heard.
          :rofl2::rofl2:
          I was gonna get my pic taken w/ "santa" yesterday just for kicks:p
          (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

i took two pics w/Santa last year!

one with my nephew and bro... Santa and his elves kept saying ya'll make the cutest lil family. hahaha lil did they know. :Chatter

Then me and coworkers dared each other so i ended up taking one w/my coworker/friend... me and her and santa on his lap cheezin... good times. :)
            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

whenever i take my girl to get her picture taken with Santa...he is always so crabby and tired, he doesn't ask her what she wants for christmas...crabby ole thing anyway:Yell :Mad
              yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
                That's kewl !!
                "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
                Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

I wanna get my pic taken with santa:(
                  Hotty with tha body

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.