I'm a somebody!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a somebody!!

The new phone book is here and our name is in it!! We're a somebody!! :taunting: :rofl2:
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

wow wish my name was in the phone book..i eat too much
    Hotty with tha body

Comment

Re: I'm a somebody!!

Originally posted by Mato Winyan
      The new phone book is here and our name is in it!! We're a somebody!! :taunting: :rofl2:
      You've always been a somebody to me Mato!

Comment

Awwww..... thanks!!!

:Blush :Cry :2: :11:
        "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Well if you a somebody, then what am I ?
          :D

Comment

Re: Re: I'm a somebody!!

Originally posted by redwolf
            Well if you a somebody, then what am I ?
            :D
            Don't worry old man.. you are REALLY something!! ;) :taunting: :rofl2:

Comment

i wasn't aware you were a nobody.
              Bahnisiain

Comment

The day for revelation! Unlisted myself; but still certain of my own existence.

Comment

Your name wouldn't be Navin R. Johnson would it? Do you live in a gas station and work there as an attendant? Be careful, if the oil cans there start poppin holes in them, take cover. How's your dog $h*thead doing?
                  It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Liar....We know it's in your Kids name ennit? :p
                    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

kids name haha

that is so funny, poor kids got bad credit before they are ten years old. aw man these poor kids got electric bills and phone bills, cable bills parents turned them into scrubs befor they knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by kneegrow_native
                        Your name wouldn't be Navin R. Johnson would it? Do you live in a gas station and work there as an attendant? Be careful, if the oil cans there start poppin holes in them, take cover. How's your dog $h*thead doing?

:bouncy: :clap: :bouncy: :clap: :bouncy:

Finally!! Somebody got it!!! :rofl2: :taunting: :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House
                          Liar....We know it's in your Kids name ennit? :p
                          :Blush Busted!!

:taunting:

Comment

Yeah man. My phone number is listed under the name "P King". Slowly working my way down the alphabet hahaha!!

Sheeeeeeeeet, my credit is so bad I need a cosigner to open a bar tab:Cry
                            Got percap?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I'm a somebody!!

Don't worry old man.. you are REALLY something!! ;) :taunting: :rofl2:
                              Well since you somebody, and I really something, and Paul is prgnant with a new job:D , we missing, or leaving anybody out ?:D :Angel: :Angel2

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X