Generic Brand Tennis Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic Brand Tennis Shoes

What's up everyone? I'm sorta new here. Been surfing around for a few weeks but only made a few posts. Anyway, I was reading the generic soda thread and it made me think of when my parents used to buy me the generic brand tennis shoes when I was a kid. Anyone remember Jox and ProTech 1000's? I think I must have been in Junior High before I got my first pair of sneakers from Foot Locker. It felt like I was spending a fortune when I put like $40 into a pair of tennis shoes. What off brand sneaks did you have?

LA Gears :p :Chatter :Chatter
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Converse and I wore ProTech's in school as well *grins* :D :p
      Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
      I'm still part red man deep inside!~
      <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

:Thumbs PUNKY BREWSTER SHOES :Thumbs

Comment

I thought British Knights were the shiznitz!! LOL my brother used to buy 'em for me all the time :Chatter

Comment

HEY FAT AL! WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PW.COM!

I had a pair of "Fast Backs" from this place called Anthony's thought they were the GREATEST EVER!

I also had my fair share of fake adidas w/the 4 stripes & the payless version of the canvas keds. I use to wear a different color on each foot too..... yup! thought i was kewl!
            *BE EASY*

Comment

I'm a solely only so my child hood had me fortunate to have name brands. I gave my old ones to my friend that had 6 kids in his family though. To this day I always buy name brands.

Comment

hangs head in shame

i had a pair of bo bos, like keds, from the pic an pay
                Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Originally posted by buckskin pantyhose
                  I also had my fair share of fake adidas w/the 4 stripes & the payless version of the canvas keds. I use to wear a different color on each foot too..... yup! thought i was kewl!
                  yea i did that too with my fake keds... punky brewster style. :)

Hey Fat Al *waves*

finally posting.... :)

i also had a pair of fake cole haans. those were some ugly shoes... what was i thinking?
                  The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I loved my Kangaroos back in the day.

First I had low tops, then turquoise high tops, then electric blue hikers.

I think they're coming back, there's Kangaroos in EastBay now.

My latest shoes are generic no name white leather hightops. Thought I got a deal, but they're starting to crack.
                    ...it is what it is...

Comment

Still advertising your mug I see Superndngyrl. Are you paying the webmaster for Billboard space or what?

I got a pair of dress shoes called Alfani? Do you think they're Armani knock offs?

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose
                        My latest shoes are generic no name white leather hightops. Thought I got a deal, but they're starting to crack.
                        CRACKED! oh my goodness...i damn near forgot about that! i always had those flashy moon boots that would crack after spending to much time in the cold! damn moon boots anyway!
                        :lol2: (<-----Those have gotta be the two UGLIEST smileys ever!)
                        *BE EASY*

Comment

LMAO @ cracked shoes. It'd suck to step in snow or in a mud puddle. I remember dem days :P

Comment

Yep, cracked shoes suck.

Oh I almost forgot about Moon Boots. Nothing like putting your foot inside a plastic bag, even if it is covered with foam.:p
                            ...it is what it is...

Comment

What about those shoes with plastic soles? HAHAHA!

I remember back in the day when I had these cool looking shoes. You couldn't tell they were the generic kind until you heard me walking, especially coming out from the cold.--click click click. The soles appeared RUBBER looking but weren't!!
                              Yep, she's pretty Greazy

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.