why was i a dork?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why was i a dork?!

alright...do u regret some of the dorky $hit that u done as a child or a teenager. i remember when i was 8 yrs old, i use to roll my socks down into donuts. :p and me and my cousin use to wear truckers hats and call each other dudett:Blush those were the good ol days.....
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

aw trucker hats, i remember my dad had some extra ones so he let me have one. I thought i was soooo cool with my hair stickin out of the lil holes and my dirty face. My mom did the shoppiing and thought it would be nice to buy me scrunchies, perm my hair and wear those long t-shirts (usually with some girly design and glitter) with matching leggings. my adolescent pics are horrible....look for yourself....Im sure I attempted to make bangs for myself and geez those stone washed jumpers!!!
    Apache jump on it, jump on it, jump on it!!!!!

"Insert words of wisdom here"

Comment

TOTAL DORK!

ok... ok... ok... i confess... i thought i was wendy's!
      :Chatter
      yes... the fast food restaurant... wendy's! i used to ALWAYS dress up & put my hair in pigtails w/a sign around my neck- "I'M WENDY'S!"
      :Blush
      good lawd... i was a total nerd... i used to have EVERY color of stirrup pants... HAHAHAHAH... and i used to tuck 'em in my socks & scrunch my socks... and there was nothing cooler than canvas shoes!!!
      :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
      :Blush :Blush :Blush
      "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

LOL ya'llz stories were great!

I had to wear glasses since i was in 3rd grade and i always seemed to pick the big dorky ones.

At one point i wanted the feathered look so i got my sides and bangs cut so i could feather them but i hardly ever "feathered" them.

So imagine this... long hair in the back and bangs and short sides ... ahahahah i guess it was mullet-esque... and BIG DORKY glasses.

hm...

aw i have a crazy pic from when i was lil... but i'm scared to post it. :)

and my biggest dorky thing i did (which i still do) is sing real loud even when i dont know the right lyrics to the song. ... i um make my own lyrics up... :)
        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Aww, I can outdork you guys any ole day. When I had a crush on someone, I wrote his name on my sandwich. I STILL do that when I am in love....lol

Comment

You still are for posting this thread.:p
            We want a lady on the streets but a freak in the bed!

Comment

LOL...

I was soooo cool in lil' kid school.
              I was the head of the sticker book trading club. aye

Can't live without those stirup pants eh bushy...in every colour.

I was so proud to be a "punk rocker" for halloween 2 years in a row....

And I can't top writing on my book binder....not my sandwich....
              I love (fill in the blank) with white-out liquid paper. LOL

Comment

I think I got yall beat on this, I have to wear glasses also, and for some weird reason those big glasses that sit on your cheek and are above your eyebrow sure caught my eye everytime,.Then when I was younger I use to have those tube socks with the stripes on top..wee-cha! and my jeans were holee...that was the style...whatcho know about that...I even wanted some MC hammer pants...Ima stop there for now
                :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
                  AAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
                  oh man.. these are classic! tooo funny.... the sticker book thing cracked me up!
                  i used to think i was cool playin' marbles @ recess... i'd be carryin' around a big ol' bag of marbles...
                  and i used to ALWAYS make friendship bracelets.. ya'll remember "gimp?"
                  and those nylon remnants that you can "knit"... i used to make my mom potholders outta that! hahahahah... hey, least she used 'em!
                  hahahhaha... geeze i was a total dork!
                  "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Yes, Marbles was a MUST!!!
                    I was always game to have a contest using a 'peewee' marble! LOL
                    Or trading a 'fuzzy' sticker for a 'smelly' sticker.

How about playing in the school yard on a pogoball! Damn I was good...oh, I was so proud to jump on my pogo ball and skipping at the same time.

Aint nothing better than...D-I-S-H, Dish Dash Double Dutch! *Sings*

But, my most dorkiest thing was this...
                    Some good ole jeans, pinned with safety pins all the way up to the knee...tight and fitted on the bottom, baggy cool look fit around the thigh area! Gawd....

Comment

i had my cousin's boyfriend paint on my clothes(dork style) designs because i wanted to be a new kids on the block groupie!
                      WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                      Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Originally posted by SBZ4life
                        I think I got yall beat on this, I have to wear glasses also, and for some weird reason those big glasses that sit on your cheek and are above your eyebrow sure caught my eye everytime,.Then when I was younger I use to have those tube socks with the stripes on top..wee-cha! and my jeans were holee...that was the style...whatcho know about that...I even wanted some MC hammer pants...Ima stop there for now

Hehehe, find Chad in my fifth grade class picture with his bug glasses...

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Kiowa
                          Hehehe, find Chad in my fifth grade class picture with his bug glasses...

http://www.geocities.com/kiowachicar...entary_5th.jpg
                          chad toehay? LOL too funny... i remember him in his str8 dance gear lookin like that. :)
                          The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

might have you all beat with this one.. I'm the one on the left and it's day after hair..so it's not really an a flock of seagulls haircut..but a very messy mohawk... keep in mind I was 17 ok? LOL
                            Attached Files
                            Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Ahh.. my dorky days.

I didn't start wearing Jeans until I was in highschool cuz I thought they gave ya "wedgiez".. hahaha.. I had joggin' pants in all sortsa different colours.. black, white, teal, red, etc.. AND I never wore the same joggers!! :NoNo Nope, I couldn't do that.

I was living with some folks for a month... and the woman I stayed with... JUST HAD to fix my hair in the morning. Ahh.. I had to wear two braided pigtails to school.. Just Stylin'!! One year, my sister layered my hair.. but it was cut so bad!! I had to wear it up until it all grew to the same length.

How many of ya were hair spray queens? LMAO... I used so much hairspray in my hair.. it would look dusty/flaky by the end of the day. It would really hold, too.. I could press down my teased up bangs... AND they would spring back up into place.

Oohhh yeah... and for a while.. I was into Neon. I always wanted them skirt-pants. I think I had a pair... and I cherished them. Don't forget the leg warmers... or rolling the pants up to the knee on one leg.

Ahh.. me and my changing stylez
                              ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.