Looking for car accessories?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for car accessories?!

I have a 2000 Chevy Monte Carlo SS, and I am looking for accessories for it. I want a cold air intake, performance chip, outside accessories like, chrome trim. I am at deads end with Summit, & Jegs-they do not have what I need.
    What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!!

eBay first!

and i um...

i got my spoiler from spoilerdepot.com it comes painted if u want.
    The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

It'd be worth your 3-4 bucks to pick up one of those performance magazines from the store rack. They're loaded with ads for good equipment and almost every ad comes with a web page or a full online catalog to browse.

Maybe even try www.jcwhitney.com, too.
      "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
      Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

I do most of my major purchasing online. The benefits outweigh the thumbs downs. Most of what you get in the actual stores are right at your typing fingers. :D

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
          by OLChemist
          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
        • Tsalagi_Phoenix
          Books!
          by Tsalagi_Phoenix
          It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
          02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X