Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    I do most of my major purchasing online. The benefits outweigh the thumbs downs. Most of what you get in the actual stores are right at your typing fingers. :D

Leave a comment:

• Wakalapi
    replied
    It'd be worth your 3-4 bucks to pick up one of those performance magazines from the store rack. They're loaded with ads for good equipment and almost every ad comes with a web page or a full online catalog to browse.

Maybe even try www.jcwhitney.com, too.

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    eBay first!

and i um...

i got my spoiler from spoilerdepot.com it comes painted if u want.

Leave a comment:

• nativegal
    started a topic Looking for car accessories?!

Looking for car accessories?!

I have a 2000 Chevy Monte Carlo SS, and I am looking for accessories for it. I want a cold air intake, performance chip, outside accessories like, chrome trim. I am at deads end with Summit, & Jegs-they do not have what I need.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• little bird
    Looking For Recipies!
    by little bird
    Aho! I'm looking for some of your favorite real native american recipies, not candy and cookies, I can get those anywhere, to make for the upcomming holidays I'd like to learn how to cook something different. Thanks ladies!
    10-12-2005, 03:56 PM
  • summereagle
    looking for tipi poles
    by summereagle
    am looking for tipi poles..dont want to go the crazy croow way...am poor ndn cant afordd the shipping.will pickup poles for a fair price....any helP?
    06-28-2003, 01:46 AM
  • rodond
    tipi poles
    by rodond
    help looking for good set of poles for 18ft around tx area for reasonable
    10-21-2005, 05:15 PM
  • Cheyanna
    Looking For Sly Fox
    by Cheyanna
    Could someone have Sly Fox contact me? I'm at

[email protected]

The name may not look familair to him...but he'll know me when I speak to him.....I met him at a funeral for Louis Briere

Thanks for you help.

Cheyanna
    10-23-2005, 08:29 PM
  • llgilli
    Looking for Johnny Bravewolf
    by llgilli
    Does anyone know him, he is out of OK and I know dances, not sure which dance. He is a relative I am looking for.
    07-11-2008, 06:28 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X