recess!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recess!

i used to LUBB recess... more than nap time when i was in school! it was total freedom... or @ least i thought... so my friends & i used to scheme all kindsa crazy ideas and imagine wondorous things and play games.

what did u do for recess?

i remember one time after it snowed my friends and i were stading @ the entrance of my school holding the door for everyone to enter... but bein' the lil' bad @$$es we proped up the side of the carpet so when people walked in they'd trip and we'd get a big ol' giggle outta it.
    well one time... this kidd was walking in and he tripped, fell flat on his belly and knocked the wind outta himself!
    maaaaan... we were laughin' until we found out he was hurt... so we ran off!
    but karma came back around...
    soon as the coast was clear i went in to get a drinka water and PLOP! it was my turn... i fell flat on my belly & knocked the wind outta myself...
    after that i lived on the swings... & played by myself

mean lil' kids i tell ya... mean! :p
    "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

i liked to be chased by boys:p
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Originally posted by saukpuppet
      :rofl2:

I used to play that game Mississippi
      (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

I used to love to play on the monkey bars (cross bars?), we would get on there, one kid on each side and go toward each other and try to pull the other one off by wrapping our legs around each other, we called it "chicken" well, one day I was playing chicken with this other girl (in the second grade) and I was wearing these little stretch pants, and she wrapped her legs around me first and my pants came down!!!! I hid for the rest of the day
        sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Me and the ndn girls would spend our time skipping mostly. We were the double dutch queens of the school. :p *LOL*
          "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

i loved 4 square and tetherball!

sometimes I'd go sit on the swings and talk to who was ever over there.

I loved recess too but dang that was a loooooong time ago!
            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

you still do, nothinghas changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
              Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
              Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Oh gawd..My cousin Lauren and I were just lil sh*tz!
                That 1 time during recess in like 3rd grade we devised a lil joke or whatever
                So she lay down on the ground, I ran up to my teacher all "Lauren fainted!" so he goes up to her, and once I seen what he was gonna do I was like "EWWWWW WE'RE JUST KIDDING":rofl2:
                He was gonna give her mouth to mouth

Comment

Any type of games....dodge-ball, tetherball, red-rover-red-rover:Chatter , double-dutch was big back then, hopscotch, relay races....etc., etc., etc.,....

My mom was a teacher at our school, so sometimes she was the "yard duty teacher"....she was strict, it was so embarrassing...and we'd get teased because all the kids avoided her like the plague....:16:.
                  "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

You said it Super....4square & Tetherball were the best! I also loved kick ball & shadow tag (when it was nice out). but ultimately i think i always chased the boys! ;)
                    *BE EASY*

Comment

I was the chaser and the chasie!

Comment

rofl

Any one play Boyz Kiss the Girlz
                        or Vice Versa
                        :rofl2:

Comment

Red rover... red rover....

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                            Red rover... red rover....
                            ME TOO!!! hahahah... i was wondering when someone was gonna post that! and four square ROCKED!

and the merry-go-round was my fav... rollin' off there lika buncha drunks... hahah!
                            "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Originally posted by bushy_braids
                              ME TOO!!! hahahah... i was wondering when someone was gonna post that! and four square ROCKED!

and the merry-go-round was my fav... rollin' off there lika buncha drunks... hahah!

*LMAO* rollin' off there lika bunch drunks!! :rofl2:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X