replied
    Originally posted by saukpuppet
    i liked to be chased by boys:p

you still do, nothinghas changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    i loved 4 square and tetherball!

sometimes I'd go sit on the swings and talk to who was ever over there.

I loved recess too but dang that was a loooooong time ago!

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    Me and the ndn girls would spend our time skipping mostly. We were the double dutch queens of the school. :p *LOL*

Leave a comment:

• eyesrbrown4areason
    replied
    I used to love to play on the monkey bars (cross bars?), we would get on there, one kid on each side and go toward each other and try to pull the other one off by wrapping our legs around each other, we called it "chicken" well, one day I was playing chicken with this other girl (in the second grade) and I was wearing these little stretch pants, and she wrapped her legs around me first and my pants came down!!!! I hid for the rest of the day

Leave a comment:

• ndn_butterfly
    replied
    Originally posted by saukpuppet
    :rofl2:

I used to play that game Mississippi

Leave a comment:

• saukpuppet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bushy_braids
    started a topic recess!

recess!

i used to LUBB recess... more than nap time when i was in school! it was total freedom... or @ least i thought... so my friends & i used to scheme all kindsa crazy ideas and imagine wondorous things and play games.

what did u do for recess?

i remember one time after it snowed my friends and i were stading @ the entrance of my school holding the door for everyone to enter... but bein' the lil' bad @$$es we proped up the side of the carpet so when people walked in they'd trip and we'd get a big ol' giggle outta it.
    well one time... this kidd was walking in and he tripped, fell flat on his belly and knocked the wind outta himself!
    maaaaan... we were laughin' until we found out he was hurt... so we ran off!
    but karma came back around...
    soon as the coast was clear i went in to get a drinka water and PLOP! it was my turn... i fell flat on my belly & knocked the wind outta myself...
    after that i lived on the swings... & played by myself

mean lil' kids i tell ya... mean! :p

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X