Single Daddies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Daddies?

OK, now that the single mummas have a thread and we are all venting (feels good to vent), How bout them single daddies?!?! Anyone need to vent on that subject? OR are there any single daddies...seems like men have a better chance of finding a partner being single parents than women do. Just my own 2 cents. cuz women are more "motherly" and we want to help out them men raising their kids...if only it was the other way around
    yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

My son is a single father, he's raising a beautiful little girl. :Angel2

Comment

I don't personally know any single dads. I am the god father for my cousin's son should anything happen to them. I hope nothin does happen but if it does I'd take on the responsibility of raisin Ryan as my own son and make sure he has all he needs to grow up into a man. I can't wait to be a father some day and really look to the future for it to happen.

Comment

My man is a single dad and has been a single daddy for the last seven years. HIs ex walked out on them when their baby was two months old. He has and still is raising his girls. Does the cooking, cleaning and laundry and plus his studies. He does the ironing and irons all their dresses and hangs them in their closets. Just cute!
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

I have known a few single dads in my life. Good guys who had bad women.
          It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

i didn't realize how many single daddies there were...:Shocked
            yeah, yeah, yeah...

Comment

I know a lot of single daddies and got the utmost respect for them. 'Course most of them were just left in that situation cuz their worthless women took off. But they stood up and are doing what's right for their kids.:clap:
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

I know a few singles that became daddys and then they still stayed single. Then theres the ones like my dad who wasn't single but single handedly with other women cheated on there wife and hurt there family more then he could know. For all you single responsible daddys you are the true warriors.

Comment

Single Daddy!

I'm a single father of a cute!!! 3 yr old boy. He's special needs, so i get help from my mom, in raising him. I work full-time and go to university!! It's awesome to have my boy, but sometimes it gets very stressful. ($$$ issues, no time, etc.) I'm not trying to complain cause I love having the little dude stay with me!!:D

Comment

Originally posted by sarah_sarah_sarah
                    For all you single responsible daddys you are the true warriors.
                    ~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*
                    I like your handle SARAH_SARAH_SARAH....;), anywho, I know two single fathers. They are great with their children, and good example setters. Both are clean and sober, employed, kind-hearted, teachers, just overall great providers! I admire them and have much respect for them. Both are fine examples of what a "real" father is.....:clap:.
                    "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

Originally posted by Runnerz
                      ~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*
                      I like your handle SARAH_SARAH_SARAH....;), anywho, I know two single fathers. They are great with their children, and good example setters. Both are clean and sober, employed, kind-hearted, teachers, just overall great providers! I admire them and have much respect for them. Both are fine examples of what a "real" father is.....:clap:.
                      no kiddin, runnerz! :)
                      "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

I was watching tv the other night...and there was a commercial on "the joys of fatherhood", i just caught the last part of it, but basically the message was "making a baby doesn't make you a man...raising a baby makes you a man". I thought that was a good message.
                        yeah, yeah, yeah...

Comment

I have a cousin and a brother who are single daddies...

my brother is raising his baby girl... who is only 9 months.. and apparently the mother took off for another man.. and said she was too young and not ready to have a kid...

and my cousin is raising a girl(4) and a boy (2) and his woman also left.. and now has kids with the other guy.. too..

I know how hard it is for them to raise their kids... on their own... I really respect my two family members.. on taking on the responsiblity..than giving up... they go through hard.. times on finding.. a babysitter... and all that... when I have the time.. I really try to help them.. so they can have a few hours to themselves.... so I would say.. .single mothers and fathers..are doing the right thing... and what.. not...

by taking that responsibilty.. and stepping up to the plate no matter what.... !!! :)
                          PrincessUSC--Nahkia

Comment

single daddys

are tough on the uotside but softies on the inside i have one friend who is a single daddy and he is just real cute with his daughter so loving and nuorturing he always makes sure she has nice pretty clothes and even braids fish braids in her hair in the morning just cute.Her wife was killed in a car accident when Ahlayna was 10 months old so he has raised her by himself since then she is 4 now but that boi works hard for the both of them andnever asks for help thats one good daddy.its cool to cause he dont go bringing home differnt girls around there pad that way Ahlayna wont get confused.good job daddys for being there for your kid or kids thats what a daddy should do REGARDLESS
                            Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Well hell...its about time...

i've known a buncha single daddies...and a few that were with the mothers and took WAY better care of the children themselves...these girls are just as stupid and immature as men these days...but the men bare the brunt of a woman's anger. Men tend to get Generalized as DOGS and losers, cheaters and liars...but then how come theres so many g-mas and g-pas raising their grandchildren?...How come there are so many women keeping the children away from the fathers Just to punish them?...I know a bunch that were VERY good fathers, and even when the mother wanted child support they paid and paid and took on multiple jobs even just to support the child they can NEVER see...and to shut the Ex up...I don't understand these countless dysfunctional relationships :Yell...Hell i'm the product of one..and it always drove me insane...my parents are two people who never should have hooked up...but they did...so here I am......But I got much respect for all single parents out there...daddies, or Mamas...being a parent is THE single most important job.
                              "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X