Finals!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finals!!!

i luv em!!.....LOL.........naw im kidding i have 2 exams today and i am so tired!! but i feel good about them juss thought i'd share!!

EVERYONE WHO HAS FINALS.....................GOOD LUCK!!!!!:Angel2
    its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

I hate finals time cuz i have to turn in grades for my students and its their damn responsibility to turn in their effin evaluations!!! :Mad :Mad :Yell

Comment

i hate them

i hate them so much...i have one more 500 word essay and i am done till the next semester starts again...i just have to hand in one more final, then i am done with that class for the rest of the school year. finals are so stupid...who thought of them?
      *Stephanie

R.I.P Alex Archie
      March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
      ***AIDS***
      Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..

Comment

Finished one up yesterday:p I wrote 14 freakin pages...
        1000 word essay to go
        Math 101 exam on Friday
        Language class exam next tues:p
        (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

yay im like totally frekain out about finals..i have one tomorrow for fund. of music,a vocal jury on friday, tuesday i gotta hand in my research paper for comp2...wednesday i got my final for fund of computing...and oh yay monday i got my voice class final(written) ihope thats all woops almost forgot soc. final on tuesday...wed . is our last day here at owens cc....goood luck ppl on your finals-becca

Comment

Don't remind me.....I'm up here to 'escape' the thought of that "F" word.....
            "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

I haven't taken a final in years!! *coughs* drop out! LOL nah... I'm plannin my attack on a major, just don't know which one yet :p GOOD LUCK to all y'allz who have to stay up late! Make Starbucks yer best fren :)

Comment

i'm a visual learner and i found that the best way to review is to write everything down. copy the answers from the review sheet and write 'em down on another sheet of paper- same with your notes. then when it comes down to test time you can visually imagine where your answers were and recall the correct one... or recall where you wrote the note!

works everytime and many of my professors have suggested it as well.

luckily i only have one exam... but i am dreading it... history in the 20th century! GRRRRR....
                thank goodness i don't have one in my tv class... we're just in production now... how fuN!

anyways... good luck to everyone... just remember the break is right around the corner!
                "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Yay!!! I have ONE more exam left... Microeconomics. Uugh!!

Tuesday.. I had two exams: Human Resources Mgmt and then Business Computer Applications at 7pm!!

Today.. I had Accounting I.. Oh my gawd... I actually got the bank reconciliation to balance at the last minute. lol.. juss when I had thrown up my hands and put my eraser away... it balanced!! it balanced!!

I had no final exam for English I.. juss a report and a presentation.. :D I got 18/20!! I had a power point presentation going in the background while I did my presentation. I think the students were surprised.. lol.. all of them had their mouths open. The professor said I did a very good job!! I'm sooo proud. :p

One more exam.. then I'm off until Jan. 5. Whoopee!!
                  ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Wrote two ten page papers in about 26 hrs. Have one more, then three finals.
                    Apache jump on it, jump on it, jump on it!!!!!

"Insert words of wisdom here"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                      Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                      by OLChemist
                      *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                      06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                    • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                      Books!
                      by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                      It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                      02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X