where you going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where you going

How much vacation you have from work and where you goin?

I'm taking off Friday for Trump pow wow then until the 21st I'm going to Mexico for the first time. I come back for 2 days to the office then I'm off until the 29th for fun in Reno!

:Music:

I have almost 2 weeks off, and i think I may go crazy:Help ...not sure what to do with myself, this is the longest break I have had for the holidays. I can just imagine myself in the house with TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!!! I may take a road trip somewhere to keep my sanity:)
    yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

I get 2 whole weeks! :D I'm gonna hit every single Round Dance & Powwow in Northern Alberta & Saskatchewan! Yeah that's rite, I'm gonna live in my car! :)
      You can see a lot by watching!

Comment

Just Christmas Eve and Christmas. Darn lawyers!

Comment

We get 2 weeks paid during the Xmas holidays...

Throughout the whole year we have 15 days we can take as vacation.

However, a day off here and there is not usually counted. I think they are considered as Personal days.

During this xmas holiday...im going back to the rez to celebrate good ole Jolly Santa Claus Day.

Comment

2 weeks off during christmas but staying at home with all my loved ones. and doing my sewing. :D
            "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

I'm taking off all my holiday time during the week of Christmas. That means I'll have to work New's Eve and Day, but oh well...
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

no smuggling

back any pretty senoritas for yourself Dancin.
                Im flying out to New York City to stay with my cousin for 4 days after that its back here for more work i cant wait i never had Xmas before in a huge city.
                Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
                  I have almost 2 weeks off, and i think I may go crazy:Help ...not sure what to do with myself, this is the longest break I have had for the holidays. I can just imagine myself in the house with TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!!! I may take a road trip somewhere to keep my sanity:)
                  As long as the road trip isn't to a funny farm tradishwiyan. Have a good 2 weeks off.

:p

:D

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen Heart
                    I get 2 whole weeks! :D I'm gonna hit every single Round Dance & Powwow in Northern Alberta & Saskatchewan! Yeah that's rite, I'm gonna live in my car! :)
                    Cool frozenheart! Dont' get towed. :p

Comment

Originally posted by sarah_sarah_sarah
                      Just Christmas Eve and Christmas. Darn lawyers!
                      Sorry to hear that sarah3 maybe you can call in sick on the 26th. *did I just say that* :p

Comment

Originally posted by Oji_Flava
                        We get 2 weeks paid during the Xmas holidays...

Throughout the whole year we have 15 days we can take as vacation.

However, a day off here and there is not usually counted. I think they are considered as Personal days.

During this xmas holiday...im going back to the rez to celebrate good ole Jolly Santa Claus Day.
                        Cool ojiflava. Have a nice vacation. Happy holidays to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
                          2 weeks off during christmas but staying at home with all my loved ones. and doing my sewing. :D
                          Sounds like a great way to spend time off; with all your loved ones. Have a happy holidays with them ojibwayswetie.

:c1:

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose
                            I'm taking off all my holiday time during the week of Christmas. That means I'll have to work New's Eve and Day, but oh well...
                            Sound like your okay with your decision wyorose. Have a happy holidays!

:c1:

Comment

Re: no smuggling

Originally posted by theepowwowchic49
                              back any pretty senoritas for yourself Dancin.
                              Im flying out to New York City to stay with my cousin for 4 days after that its back here for more work i cant wait i never had Xmas before in a huge city.
                              I may not smuggle but can I snuggle me a senorita? :p

Have a good time in NYC. I'm sure your family's holidays won't be the same with you not there. Don't let the subway rats nibble on your ears.:Chatter

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X