Yo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo

just sayin "hi" LOL should i be like that one cavebear guy that was on here speaking in the third person??? Dopey is here... Dopey is waiting to talk wif you... LOL jk but yeah I'm bored and actin weird cuz I'm finally back and just don't know what to do wif myself

yo~ yo back :Wave I'm bored too!!
    If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

woohoo another bored person! ayes... so how you doin?

Comment

bored to boredum

here too and its friday so there should be no escooses for me being this way :Mad
        Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Doing good so far! And You?

Trying to make it through this day and thank goodness pws.com is here to help me or shall I say help US through it!! :worthy:

Comment

theepowwowchic don't you worry pws.com is here for you as well to get you over the hill!! :wizzard2:

Comment

Project!!:helpdesk:

See you galies later!! :hey!:

Comment

yeah i know huh crap i'mma be all weird not knowin what to do wif myself till next wknd.... i wanna see somebody

Comment

yo

this aint no hill more like mt everesed just gald pwz is here i can talk wif

Comment

I'm bored, too. And rum-dumb from lack of sleep.

Yep, good thing pws.com is here or I'd be sitting here in a daze.
                    ...it is what it is...

Comment

spill da beans

Originally posted by LilMissDopey
                      yeah i know huh crap i'mma be all weird not knowin what to do wif myself till next wknd.... i wanna see somebody
                      who you wants to see is he cute? is he your snaggeylishiss guy?

Comment

hey rose! i have a new baby! ayes jk he's a puppy but still... puppies are baby dogs and hes shih tzu and poodle so i could carry him around in my purse if i want lol jk i wouldnt do that k i dont make any sense :lol2:

Comment

lol iunno if he's cute *i think he is* but um yeah he's mad cool :mrcool: and i just really wanna see him... ayes powwow stalk him

Comment

ain't nothin like

a goot pwows stalking specialy when you got company in your purse. yo rose you can be bored together wiff us

Comment

LOL i'm leavin my purse puppy at home but yeah i gotta go powwow stalking LOL

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X