X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How HOT Is It?

It's a balmy 4 degrees below (fahrenheit) here where i am :Chatter

so what's the temp where you're at? :)

26 to 28 and snowing harder:D and no I not trading with you so you can make snow angels :D :devil You wanna make snow angels grab honey and come here, but damn I gonna give up my snow:D :D :devil

Comment

Hoooleh geezers.... I havent spent a Great Lakes winter back home in such a long time (3 years lol) I forgot how biting cold it is. I been dreamin of my 50 degree nites when the temp is 18.

Comment

It is 27 degrees here where I am, not suppose to get any warmer but I don't mind, I like the cooler weather.

Comment

Its a balmy 28 degrees here... And snowing.. I am not a fan of the snow at all..

Comment

i know man i hate snow... LOL i should move :p

Comment

its 60s here (15 C for all u Canadians)

sunny too! and i'm inside. hahahah
              The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

chuggy i'm movin in with you :p

Comment

8 below
                  Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
                  <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
                  Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
                  DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

It was around 42F this afternoon, but windy. I would like to see some snow at my elevation. Usually, the weather is clear when it is cold. When clouds do arrive, they blow in from the SW from over the ocean so they warm it to over 40 and it just rains. In the Seattle area we need a cold front to blow down from the North AND clouds to arrive (usually from the Gulf of Alaska in that case) to make snow. It is rare so see it snow for more than a couple days. Sometimes the weather will clear up after it snows, and then everything freezes, so we have "crunchy" snow. It is fairly mountainous once you are about an hour east of I-5 and the mountain passes and ski resorts are snowy right now. But that's about it...
                    "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
                    Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

A storm blew thru last night and left about 1/2 inch of snow in town. I don't think it got much below 20 degrees over night.

Now today it's bright and sunny, probably already 45 degrees, maybe we'll break 50 today.:)
                      ...it is what it is...

Comment

jus got back from up north (dine' country) .. twas about 40something but it snowed again so prolly colder now..
                        down here .. tis bout 57° F

Comment

we had a heat wave today :sweat:
                          It got all the way up to 49..I wore shorts @ my nite job ;)
                          Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

its like 30 somethin degrees i think
                            who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                              by OLChemist
                              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                              06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                            • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                              Books!
                              by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                              It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                              02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X