Do you do this????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you do this????

Okay everyone.... we are all grown adults here, well most of us lol.. that post it seems LOL... :p But do you CRY IN MOVIES??? *LOL* Yeahhh i'm asking this, are you one of them peoples that BAWLS their heads off at the theater and the person you go with wishes they didn't go see that movie with ya cuz you made a *ahem* lol... outta yourself for bawling your head off at a movie?? LOL :Chatter :Chatter :Tongue

Naw, i'm not a crybaby...i'm usually the butthead laughin' during the heartbreaking scenes...but i'll tell ya that movie "Whale Rider" had me cryin' my eyes out! I was VERY suprised, but i couldn't help it....a damn good movie! :rating10:
    *BE EASY*

Comment

*LMAO* Bux..thats me too :rofl2: about laughing about other folks crying lol... :Chatter :Chatter Sorry its just hard to not cry at a movie theater or at movies lol... :p

Comment

Ok, I admit it.. I dont BAWWL but I do cry.. depending on what kind of movie it is. If it involves little kids and something happening.. then I cry... OMG Did you see that movie Simon Birch... Holey Cow...Big tears but no..

making an azz of my self.. usually no one knows.. Just have my little tissue wiping the eyes off LOL

:mocking: Now i feel all corny

Comment

I hate to admit it, cuz I do. Not bawl, but the tears get to welling up and I try to be real cool about it and not let anyone know.
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

:p I cried on Finding Nemo!!

My little bro's use to always make fun of me for crying in movies... i dunno, sometimes, i just can't help it... :Cry
            ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

Comment

reporting to criers anonymous

*raises hand*
              my name is bushy... and i'm a crier
              yea i admit it... i've cried in a lot in movies! my eyes tend to swell up and i get a lump in my throat... i have to take deep breaths to avoid it.
              i balled my eyes out in titanic... but it was the worst in "an american tale"... you know the movie with Fievel
              bux laughed at me cause i cried at a cartoon! :mocking:
              :(
              "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

never bawled , but the tears seem to have a brain of their own and just start rolling down my chubby cheeks ... lol
                "When the forest weeps, the Anishinabe who listens will look back at the years. In each generation of Ojibway there will be a person who will hear the si-si-gwa-d, who will listen and remember and pass it on to the children."

"Night Flying Woman"

Comment

not usually a cryer

I will get the occasional lump in my throat, but the last time I shed some tears in a movie theater was when I went to see the Green Mile....the part about what happened to the little girls who were sisters was sooooo sad..I was laughing at my mom tho when we took my kids to see the Lion King in the theater she was crying when mufasa died...I still give her a hard time about that one

Comment

Ha Ha.... I am a little backwards I laugh at all the bloody scenes and the funny scenes and the romantic ones and sometimes the sad ones and.....I'm just kiddin....I don't laugh at all moveis or cry at any movies but I do really laugh at the bloody scenes, like in Texas Chainsaw Massacre when the guy wears Jessica Beal's face!!!:rofl2:
                    "Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" ~Cinderella
                    Obsession is an action word...
                    "I !!! and all things PINK!!!
                    This is for you Prince Charming....
                    Make Love :KISS001: not war..... :war00000:

Comment

OMG FINDING NEMO... *L*

OMG Amercan TALE!! *L*

I'm sorry.... geezooo i honestly have never cried in a movie lol

Comment

american tail was so sad when he was singing with his sister....

"...beneath the pale moonlight, someone's thinking of me, and loving me tonight..." :Cry

OMG, and if you didn't cry on bambi, you have no heart... i cried so hard when his mom died... i mean, i was a kid then but, even now when i try to watch it.... :Cry what can i say.... :(
                        ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

Comment

I'm a crier, but a sniffler, not a bawler.

So dorky, I saw Lilo & Stitch three times in the theater and cried every freakin' time. Oh, Deep Impact too. LOL

<---that was me coming out of the theater so people wouldn't see my puffy eyes.

Comment

I saw timeline at the theatre with my 16 year old! The ending where they realise the guy with one ear is their friend who went back in time with them and then stayed!:Cry

Comment

Originally posted by jingle genie
                              american tail was so sad when he was singing with his sister....

"...beneath the pale moonlight, someone's thinking of me, and loving me tonight..." :Cry

OMG, and if you didn't cry on bambi, you have no heart... i cried so hard when his mom died... i mean, i was a kid then but, even now when i try to watch it.... :Cry what can i say.... :(

*LMAO* Nonerz all singin away over there lol... just cute.. i remember that movie, but i didn't cry when i watched it. :Tongue

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X