Blastin' the Church!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blastin' the Church!!!

even though she is a lady, it took balls to do that. Calling the Catholic leadership out like that. It is hard to disagree with her too.
    It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

An old man dies and goes to heaven. He meets an assortment
    of characters he knew in this world. There is the Jehovah's
    Witness still selling the Watchtower, the old Jewish man with a
    long beard. As he wanders around to familiarize himself with his
    new surroundings he comes to a huge white wall. He starts to
    climb the wall when an angel comes running up to him and says
    "Shhhhhh! The Catholics are on the other side of the wall, They
    think they are the only ones up here!"
    alamosaurus

Comment

I have to give some credit to Miss Hill. The girl is BRAVE. She is doing what she wants to do. Not what the entertainment industry wants to do. I own all her new stuff and it's inspiring. I love that she is not afraid to bring some knowledge to peeps.
      Got percap?

Comment

What was she smokin' before she took the mic???

Jks....I applaud her for using that opportunity to express how she feels & what she believes! :clapping:

Someone needs to hire her to do a gig at the White House!!

GO LAURYN!!
        *BE EASY*

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
          I have to give some credit to Miss Hill. The girl is BRAVE. She is doing what she wants to do. Not what the entertainment industry wants to do. I own all her new stuff and it's inspiring. I love that she is not afraid to bring some knowledge to peeps.
          :clap: Never heard the song, but I think I love it already:p Maybe we have the same pts. of view on the religion..(I was baptized a catholic)..don't follow that way anymore;)

Anywho...You Go Girlfren! :D

and @ Alamo's joke:Chatter
          (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
            Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
            by OLChemist
            *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
            06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
          • NahimanaSung
            Hosting young girl in rez
            by NahimanaSung
            Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
            03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X