Hot Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Food

What kind of "hot" food do yall like? For me it would have to be this hot sauce "Frank's Red Hot" aged Cayanne Peppers... whoohooo but I found it not really to be that hot, but it does leave a nice tingle on the lips:)

That and Pataks curry, even the mild has bite Hola! Almost have to rest between spoonfulls;)

green chile from ole G's, green chile rellanos at las quates, the best green chile is from Hatch NM... second would be bernalillio, up north they just dont get it, but round here its pretty normal thing

in minnesota pace picante hot was actually hot to them... pft..!
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

i'm in minnesota and thats not hot to me...but yeah me and my mum are into makin salsa thats not hot sauce :p dont mind me i'm just goofy... its all late... but yeah we make our own i cant even have any of that crap in a jar it tastes like ketchup lol

Comment

Tahemet,,, you seem to like vinegar!
        Franks sauces first ingriedient is vinegar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try something like
        death rain
        possible side effects
        pleasure and pain
        rocket fuel
        after burner
        kick your azz sauce
        Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
        Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Veal parmasean and its lunch time. Time to heat up and eat!

Comment

keeping it bland are you?????

sarah_sarah_sarah Veal parmasean and its lunch time. Time to heat up and eat!

where is the hot sauce, try giving it a kick start with some real schiraka hot sauce made with scotch bonnets!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.

Comment

ive noticed that some people here in the midwest dont eat hot stuff very much. i like hot stuff..mostly fresh salsa. my husband starts to sweat when he eats stuff like that :p....and here it will be something like mild salsa!! last night we went to this chili contest, and the winner was kinda spicy..not hot at all..but everyone thought it was hot!! it was good chili (my bro-in-law made it), but it wasnt even hot!! we used to eat hot stuff when i was growin up, so i must just be used to it.
              Life's Short, Powwow Hard

Comment

shshonegirl

you ever try possible side effects???
                that thing is a 10 with three crosses, I needed to sign a disclaimer not to hold them responsible for the heat!!!

Comment

Yawp that Franks Red Hot, has a quarter bottle done allready Tibi Don't know if there is anything else out there,but this one suits me just fine. Anyone try any Asian based or Indian hot sauce? Give me names and brands etc....:)

Comment

Maggi Extra Hot Chili Sauce,

that is from Malaysia

Death Rain
                    Sudden Death
                    Rocket Fuel
                    Pleasure and Pain
                    Possible Side Effects

Comment

NM Green chile is the best kind of hot I've ever had. My favorite is a green chile sopapilla from Tomasita's in Santa Fe. *yummm*

Comment

All those things are just like ketchup to me, try some real heat go to china town, they have the real stuff. On the scoville rating of heat they have stuff that is 5000 times hotter than tobasco!!!
                        That packs a real hot kiss of flavour!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.