war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• war

i know there is a forum about war stuff but i didnt wanna post it there. ( at least i think there is 1 about war stuff)
    well all this talk about saddam has got me wondering what everyone thinks about this war.
    personally,i think we just need to nuc iraq! & kill all those dirty,sorry,b*&%%$ds. but thats my opinion.
    when the war 1st started i wasnt all 4 it,but my hate has developed more & more for those ppl. maybe since we caught that freak,it will die down,but who knows.
    so what are your thoughts?
    who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Re: war

Originally posted by lakotajingledancer
    ,i think we just need to nuc iraq! & kill all those dirty,sorry,b*&%%$ds. but thats my opinion.
    when the war 1st started i wasnt all 4 it,but my hate has developed more & more for those ppl.
    I don't blame the Iraqi people for what happened, they were under a Baath party dictatorship and now they are one step closer to being a free country. After all there were alot of people dancing in the streets when they found out Saddam was arrested, just as there were when his statue came toppling down. But, there are still Baath supporters and others who wish to rise up and take over Iraq as soon as we pack up and leave. Still, I think we need to get the bad guys eliminated and get out ASAP to leave Iraq a sovereign nation under the rule of its own people. (BTW I'll move this thead into the War discussion in a couple days - just to keep the traffic flowin' out here.)
    "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
    Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
      Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
      by OLChemist
      *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
      06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
    • TigerEyes214
      Neverending Game
      by TigerEyes214
      k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
      05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X