Company/Work Holiday Parties???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company/Work Holiday Parties???

So are you going to your companies/work holiday party? Or does your job put one up for their employees???

My husband and I went to his a few weeks back, the car dealership he works for always puts one up every year and every year they always have them at really really nice resorts here in phx. This year it was at the Pointe South Mountain Resort... helllla cool!!! :Thumbs Very elegant party it was NIIIICCCEEE!!! :Thumbs

http://www.pointesouthmtn.com/resortinfo.htm

well hurr we are gonna have to feed tha elders on Friday and we are gonna have a tribal Xmas parlay then and we have to bring Food at least i jus have to run to IGA's and jus buy my pies i have to bring :Chatter :Chatter
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Awwww you guys do the community thing with the elderly..thats cool!! :Thumbs..

LMAO your pies from IGA :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

today we're having a luncheon and the white elephant gift thing. Its pretty fun!

Plus they have food in there so we can graze all day. :)
        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

This Thursday we're doing our Secret Santa exchanges, along with a part-ay!
          Good ole potluck!
          I'm in charge of bring frybread for NDN Tacos! mmmm!

I'll have to stop by the store and pick up some Smirnoff Ice, add abit of Cranberry Juice...Ta-Da,...Christmas Punch! aye

I've been to a few work xmas parties this year...some peeps love the wine!

Comment

We will have our company christmas party this friday...Our boss is a great guy who gives big bonuses and then feeds you a great meal and all the spirits you want.. :Chatter He keeps a keg on tap 365 days a year, a full winecase, and full kitchen to use whenever you want... We will have a great time, visiting with all the guys and gals who we dont see during the year. (out in the field). I cant wait for friday... its gonna be a blast...:PTime: :dancer: :1Party:
            "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
              Awwww you guys do the community thing with the elderly..thats cool!! :Thumbs..

LMAO your pies from IGA :Chatter :Chatter

what? do you want to make a couple pies for me or whut? :p :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

lol.... crow... yeah i'll make pies like on american pie LMAO

:Chatter :Chatter

Comment

lol.... crow... yeah i'll make pies like on american pie LMAO

:Chatter :Chatter

ever sick if it was not for tha elder feed i would say go ahead :p :devil :Chatter but this is for tha elders :Angel:

Comment

*LMAO* okay lol.... :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

Oops.. dont want the elders to eat that lol
                    :p

Comment

Originally posted by superndngyrl
                      today we're having a luncheon and the white elephant gift thing. Its pretty fun!

Plus they have food in there so we can graze all day. :)

SUper....so how was your par-tay??? the white elephant gift exchange game is pretty fun.... did ya get something kewl???

Comment

I never go to our xmas dinner/party.

Helped with the elder's one though.
                        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

We went to the Chancellor's Ball this past weekend at the Country Club - and we chunked down!!! It was a blast - me and the girls......we rocked the house....didn't stay off the floor.....then went to Adelio's....geez - man what a night!!!

I always thought that office parties were boring - but I guess it depends on the company.....

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
                          Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

SUper....so how was your par-tay??? the white elephant gift exchange game is pretty fun.... did ya get something kewl???
                            it was fun! and i'm still eating..... :Chatter

I got some cheezy floating candles but its ok cuz my white elephant gift was equally cheezy. :)
                            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by superndngyrl
                              it was fun! and i'm still eating..... :Chatter

I got some cheezy floating candles but its ok cuz my white elephant gift was equally cheezy. :)

I like it when we have parties like that here at work.. hehe it was much more enjoying when i was prego lol... :p just go back and forth from my office to the food LOL

cool....happy eating!! :Thumbs :Chatter

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X