Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dezgn8veDriver
    replied
    The firm had ours a few weeks ago...but I didn't attend...but everyone said it was fun. We're having our potluck and secret Santa gift-exchange today, but I'm sitting here typing away....I don't feel like socializing right now....had a terrible-terrible morning and now I'm all crabby....., so I don't want to take it out on anyone....LOL!....so I'll just type and act like I'm working on a project with a severe deadline...;).

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    Originally posted by Destined to be alone
    We have our tomorrow. But not going to go it's sucky seeing your coworkers get drunk.O U T T I E:Angel2

Thats why you get drunk with them!! *L* JK :p :Chatter :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle_me_now
    replied
    Our office is having our holiday party... potluck tomorrow afternoon at our bosses house. We dont do much in the gift giving department... mainly because not everyone here celebrates christmas. Some celebrate hanukkah or solstice and even kwaanza. So we have an all-around holiday luncheon! *L* I dont mind.. as long as we get outta the office and throw a munch! *L* :1Party:

Leave a comment:

• WhoMe
    replied
    _____

"Tis the season to attend partay's"

In this neck of the woods, everybody is in the partay' mood! Not much work is actually being done as people's minds seem to be elsewhere.

I personally have been to six company partays - mine and 5 close friends. Then next week it is time to do the family thing.

I'm counting my blessings of having an abundance of both friends and family.

In the midst of this season, I also am praying for those who aren't as lucky: Those who are in mourning, those with financial troubles, those who are sick, those who are less fortunate, our service men/women, the incarcerated and those who have no one to spend the holiday season with.

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    Originally posted by bushy_braids
    i've been partyin' all week!
    each office has been havin' their own parties... and since we're in between paychecks it's worked out lubbly for me, i can jump from party to party for lunch & dessert... scavenger... haha, jks

yesterday was the company party... and it was FUN. we set up an e-mail so all the employees could e-mail santa their lists. so that also added to the party... santa arrived @ the party and answered most everyone's request w/a gag gift... it was really cute and pretty funny!!!

merry christmas!!!

AWWWW I wish i had food to graze around all day long lol.... I miss those days lol... we use to have potlucks here at work like every week this past spring/summer, but since then nope :(

Leave a comment:

• Destined to be alone
    replied
    We have our tomorrow. But not going to go it's sucky seeing your coworkers get drunk.O U T T I E:Angel2

Leave a comment:

• bushy_braids
    replied
    i've been partyin' all week!
    each office has been havin' their own parties... and since we're in between paychecks it's worked out lubbly for me, i can jump from party to party for lunch & dessert... scavenger... haha, jks

yesterday was the company party... and it was FUN. we set up an e-mail so all the employees could e-mail santa their lists. so that also added to the party... santa arrived @ the party and answered most everyone's request w/a gag gift... it was really cute and pretty funny!!!

merry christmas!!!

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    Originally posted by superndngyrl
    it was fun! and i'm still eating..... :Chatter

I got some cheezy floating candles but its ok cuz my white elephant gift was equally cheezy. :)

I like it when we have parties like that here at work.. hehe it was much more enjoying when i was prego lol... :p just go back and forth from my office to the food LOL

cool....happy eating!! :Thumbs :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    Originally posted by Burberrilish
    SUper....so how was your par-tay??? the white elephant gift exchange game is pretty fun.... did ya get something kewl???
    it was fun! and i'm still eating..... :Chatter

I got some cheezy floating candles but its ok cuz my white elephant gift was equally cheezy. :)

Leave a comment:

• Smokin' Ace
    replied
    We went to the Chancellor's Ball this past weekend at the Country Club - and we chunked down!!! It was a blast - me and the girls......we rocked the house....didn't stay off the floor.....then went to Adelio's....geez - man what a night!!!

I always thought that office parties were boring - but I guess it depends on the company.....

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    I never go to our xmas dinner/party.

Helped with the elder's one though.

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    Originally posted by superndngyrl
    today we're having a luncheon and the white elephant gift thing. Its pretty fun!

Plus they have food in there so we can graze all day. :)

SUper....so how was your par-tay??? the white elephant gift exchange game is pretty fun.... did ya get something kewl???

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    *LMAO* okay lol.... :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

Oops.. dont want the elders to eat that lol
    :p

Leave a comment:

• Crow_hunny_420
    replied
    Originally posted by Burberrilish
    lol.... crow... yeah i'll make pies like on american pie LMAO

:Chatter :Chatter

ever sick if it was not for tha elder feed i would say go ahead :p :devil :Chatter but this is for tha elders :Angel:

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    lol.... crow... yeah i'll make pies like on american pie LMAO

:Chatter :Chatter

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X