the flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the flu

i just found out today that i have the flu.its soo horrible!!! i have to stay in bed for 5 or 6 days!!! i cant go to school & i have finals tomorrow and thursday!!! ne body else got it? ( so i dont feel so alone) :Cry
    who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

I Feel your pain i was sick las week
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

flu

y'all should build a sweat

Comment

I felt ur pain, i was sick 2 weeks ago. Think of it as extra time to cram for ur finals. Get better soon.

PS LOVE THE LEGOLAS ICON CROW_HUNNY!!! LOL
        THE RASMUS ROCK MY SOX!
        The Darkness Rox my SOX!
        And Kiss rules foot!
        :rocking: And if anyone disagrees Bleah to you :Tongue

:Thumbs ZANG!

Comment

Originally posted by InvisibleNdnGurl

PS LOVE THE LEGOLAS ICON CROW_HUNNY!!! LOL

you likey Eh? :Tongue :Naughty

Comment

:Naughty Oh yeah he's muy bonito! :2: LOL
            THE RASMUS ROCK MY SOX!
            The Darkness Rox my SOX!
            And Kiss rules foot!
            :rocking: And if anyone disagrees Bleah to you :Tongue

:Thumbs ZANG!

Comment

Originally posted by InvisibleNdnGurl
              :Naughty Oh yeah he's muy bonito! :2: LOL

Sé el derecho hes el Maullido de gatos :Tongue

Comment

I'm done gettin sick for the year:p
                Already had the flu..and was in bed for one whole day

Just get plenty of rest girl, I'm sure you won't have to spend that many days in bed resting. Be TOUGH..lol:p
                (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

My grand daughter has the flu , they took her to the doctor cuz she stopped breathing an all . She is very sick an this nana is worried bout her little name sake. So please say a prayer for my little turtle!
                  Hope you feel better real soon Lakota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
                  Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                  Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

yup, i didn't get the flu but, i did get bronchitas... and that was no picnic... i was out for like 4 days.. right after thanksgiving...feeling better now and yesterday, i made it back to the gym but, man am i weak... oh well, i'll be :muscles: in no time...
                    ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

Comment

yuuuuppp

I was sick all last week! I still feel like a piece of chewed string today. I had 8 hours of advance training to do for work yesterday and now I am draggin', half the people on my shift are sick, this stuff is terrible. I hope that you all can stay well

Comment

killer flu

did yall here about the killer flu claimed 42 childrens lives already

Comment

Yeah!, Check this out- The flu killed 10 kids in Colorado so far but that's not what I wanted you to check out. Okay, I called up the doctor right and I told them that I wanted to get my daughter a flu shot. The nurse says "Well she can't get one unless she has a chronic illness." I live in Wyoming and we go to Colorado alot because we have family there. So I was like "WTF!?!? So if she dies oh well! I guess aye?" "Well we are sorry ma'am but if she doesn't have a chronic illness she can't get one." Oh hell no! I was so mad. I realize they don't have a large supply of the vaccine but come on! Just reserving it for the chronically ill! Not only that but she said they will only give it to her if she is under 24 months AND if she has a chronic illness, she is gonna be 3 in Feb. Well that's just great! Morgan has missed out on alot of Christmas activities that my husband 's family likes to do (like making gingerbread houses and what not.) And not only that but we haven't been able to go anywhere because I'm so worried she is gonna sick. (Her cousin's are constantly catching something.) So here we sit at home!:Mad
                          If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

i had over a week now and i still feel bad.
                            pray for the people over sea and the family who are here

Comment

its gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
                              who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X