Winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter

Now that the Winter season is here, are you all sewing up a storm getting ready for next powwow season or Denver March powwow? If not then what is it that you do inthe winter time? On weekends sometimes we go tubing/sliding in the snow, lots of fun! Wish I knew how to ski :(

:D

when I go back to the rez..
    I go ski-dooing sometimes (snowmobiling as others call it:Chatter :p )...
    But I live in the city..not much to do but make snow angels in the park..jokes:p
    (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

yup gettin ready for denver march :39: and going sledding wit my nieces and nehews ;)
      *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Yep, making my girls and I new jingle dresses this winter, plus getting them to do their beadwork. I like them winter projects. :D
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Hopefully startin my fancy shawl dress and snugglin up with my gingerbread man in front of the fire with some cocoa and marshmellows......:)
          "Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" ~Cinderella
          Obsession is an action word...
          "I !!! and all things PINK!!!
          This is for you Prince Charming....
          Make Love :KISS001: not war..... :war00000:

Comment

Hopefully startin my fancy shawl outfit and snugglin up with my gingerbread man in front of the fire with some cocoa and marshmellows......:)
            "Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" ~Cinderella
            Obsession is an action word...
            "I !!! and all things PINK!!!
            This is for you Prince Charming....
            Make Love :KISS001: not war..... :war00000:

Comment

My winter months are spent beading, and this year I'm friggin behind!!! Argh! I just barely finished my little cousin's beadwork, and now I have to start on my niece's crown & everything. She just recently became a princess. This next set of beadwork will be her 4th set, and she's only 6.

:Eyepopper
              Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

Sis and I tried out for a soccer team, select, and made it! So, this winter we'll be playing soccer....Yippeeee!! Also, we'll take our sons up to the snow to playaround and make snow-angels and snow-men...and of course bombard their Mamma's with snowballs....:)....I also make tons of stews and soups and surprise my brothers and sisters with a pot when we showup at their homes....I love winter time....I could ramble on-and-on.....
                "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

hibernate
                  "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

AWWW...WINTER! :) I wish there was more snow where I am. There's nothing wrong w/70 degree Winter weather, but you have to see SOME snow ;)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.