Clear All

• Pics of our kids!!

Ok.. I know many of you have kids....

show me some pics! :D

I'll start out.

I have two kiddos...
    Audrey is 12 and Cameron is 1 :Angel: :Angel:
    Attached Files

AWWW....youre little one is precious and you gonna have to watch those guys about your lady!!! I dont have kids yet, but I am really looking foward to it!
    "Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" ~Cinderella
    Obsession is an action word...
    "I !!! and all things PINK!!!
    This is for you Prince Charming....
    Make Love :KISS001: not war..... :war00000:

Comment

Hey Dazzle....is cam ever getting big!!! LOL He's so cute! And audrey is getting big too and looking just like the older sister! Tell Alf I said hi! LOL
      He's the type of rez I like
      ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

sooo cute

really good-looking kids! I would have to bribe all mine to sit that still for a picture.

Comment

Dazzle...

Good to see you found another lil place to chill online :)

Your daughter sure is getting older! I remember you guys from the good ole WBS/GO days!

Looks like you've added another lil one to the family, CONGRATS!

Take Care Lady,

Oji

Comment

AHhh how cute they are!!! Well here is hte most recent of mine.
            Attached Files
            Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

pic looks familiar... hmmm? ... ;) jk
              hey thanks for the xmas picture-card! :) how toot!
              tell everyone hello.. miss ya.. miss flag..etc. hehe there enough snow up that way to make snowangels? :Angel2 .......
              hey you still have my beads! LOL jk
              :Wave

Comment

awwwww yous guys just have the cutest kids!!!! excuse me while i go cry... oh and try to find a pic of my baby

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
                  AHhh how cute they are!!! Well here is hte most recent of mine.
                  I always wondered who Santa's mom is.

Comment

This is of me and my kid's kid, duz that count?? lol
                    I will have to find one of my daughter, she's 14 and kinda mini-me
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here are my spawn. Actually just the two children, the creature in the furry suit is not mine.
                      Attached Files
                      It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Up and coming powwos.commer...

Here's my little Jiblet. Peep it quick before I change my mind.
                        Attached Files
                        Got percap?

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot_goddess
                          AWWW....youre little one is precious and you gonna have to watch those guys about your lady!!! I dont have kids yet, but I am really looking foward to it!
                          *L* thanks...
                          my daughter already has a bfren! Which is kinda funny.. considering she hardly talks to him.. and all her friends do the talking to him FOR her! *L* ahhh.... to be dating in middle school! How funny! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Smeshigaud
                            Hey Dazzle....is cam ever getting big!!! LOL He's so cute! And audrey is getting big too and looking just like the older sister! Tell Alf I said hi! LOL
                            Hey Susie... (Or as alvin used to call you.. boozy suzy... *L*)

Both kids are a riot. Going to the mall is hectic. One wants everything, and the other wants to get into everything! *L* So we stay home and chill a lot! *LOL* Hope you're doing great! Have a merry christmas! :)
                            Last edited by Dazzle_me_now; 12-18-2003, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Re: sooo cute

Originally posted by nativ_5_o
                              really good-looking kids! I would have to bribe all mine to sit that still for a picture.
                              *LOL* thanks... we're lucky. Both kids are total hams in front of the camera. *L*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.