what the heck.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the heck.....

I had some kickazz training at work yesterday so I got the night off, I didn't have to go to work:D ....Anyway that was a mistake cuz i had time to mess around on the computer and bid on a ton of stuff from e-bay!!!!! I bid on beads and jewelry and who knows what else??!!!!

I'm gonna have to work some overtime just to pay for all the beads I'm gonna get.....jeez that e-bay is almost like crack or something a little addictive...anyone else run into this problem???

nope,but only b/c mom wont let me bid on stuff on e-bay.
    but... i do have a problem w/spending too much $$$$$ when I'm shopping.
    oops
    who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

I used to get on EBAY every chance I got, and so did my husband. However, we were without a computer for a vast amount of time, and didn't get online as much as we were used to. After a while, we just completely forgot about it. I only look about once or twice a month now.
      Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

*L* Oh I used to bid in Yahoo Auctions! Thats just as addicting and I found myself bidding on things I didnt need. And then I would hope and pray that someone would out-bid me.. so I wouldnt have to actually buy the stuff *LOL*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X