SpongeBob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpongeBob

What is your favorite episode of Sponge Bob?

I love that episode where he parties with the jelly fish for like 24 hours. HAHAHA:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
    yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

i like that one where sponge bob goes to boating skool and where squidward goes that one place wit all those squidwards and spongebob and patrick go and mess up tha place and all three of em get kicked out :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

SpongeBob is one of those cartoons that is a lot like a car accident. You don't want to stop & watch, but you do.:Chatter

Comment

BUBBLE BUDDY!! :Chatter

Comment

The sash ringing.....
          The hash singing.....

THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER!!!! :rofl2:

Comment

I like that one spongebob where he forgets how to tie his shoes... and he's like runnin all over bikini bottom tryin to find somebody to help him tie his shoes and nobody even has feet :Chatter then he goes home all sad and gary ties his shoes for him i like that one.... lol i could go on forever bout spongebob :p

Comment

the episode where spongebob rips his pants & he thinks it sooo funny. it was funny the 1st couple times then everybody was like "oh darn,its spongebob" when ever he comes by them.
              who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

I love the one where he cannot get his drivers license and has to cheat and have Patrick tell him the answers....and then he sends the teacher to the hospital for like the hundred time!!!! :Chatter ha ha ha:lol2:
                "Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" ~Cinderella
                Obsession is an action word...
                "I !!! and all things PINK!!!
                This is for you Prince Charming....
                Make Love :KISS001: not war..... :war00000:

Comment

Originally posted by ~+~Heya~+~
                  The sash ringing.....
                  The hash singing.....

THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER!!!! :rofl2:
                  i love that one!!!
                  WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                  Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.