X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Brown FANS ......

sayyyyy ummmm helloo?? LMAO jk.....

sooo do you lounge around watching charlie brown still??? lol :p

but of course i watch that blockhead when i have tha tyme ;) :Chatter :Chatter i want to rent charlie brown xmas this weekend :39:
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

:Heart Charlie Brown!! There's nothing wrong with that. Anyone see the new Charlie Brown X-mas show about Rerun wanting a dog?

Wait, the Peanuts Charlie Brown or Gourd Dance song Charlie Brown?

Comment

gourd dance charlie brown

ummmm the charlie brown cartoon show :p

Comment

Chuck is kewl! I still read the Peanuts cartoon religiously!

I just wonder why Chuck never hooked up with Peppermint Patty! *L* jk... i know his heart belongs to the little red head girl! :2:

Comment

Ohh, my sweet baboo....:42:

Comment

I like it so much I changed my avy. :Chatter

Comment

:( Snoopy, Come Home has got to be the saddest :Cry

Comment

Originally posted by IjustWatch
                  :( Snoopy, Come Home has got to be the saddest :Cry

I know huh :( i was all :Cry my sisters were all :mocking:

Comment

Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420
                    my poor niece :( she watched this when she was like- 3 or 4 .. when it got to the part where snoopy left .. poor thing she had tears rolling down her face .. i was like aww.. oh no! dont cry! trynna comfort her.. but when snoopy came home she was all happy again .. laughin and jumpin around .. "snoopy came home! snoopy came home!"

Comment

Originally posted by IjustWatch
                      my poor niece :( she watched this when she was like- 3 or 4 .. when it got to the part where snoopy left .. poor thing she had tears rolling down her face .. i was like aww.. oh no! dont cry! trynna comfort her.. but when snoopy came home she was all happy again .. laughin and jumpin around .. "snoopy came home! snoopy came home!"

I know ennit i was all :39: when he came home :p my sister jus :Chatter at me thoug :Chatter

Comment

Anyone have a Charlie Brown Xmas tree?

Comment

I loved them specials on TV when I was a kid :) I never liked the girl Lyla, snoopy's previous owner cuz she kept calling him "baby" and "honey" LOL!

My sister always teases me for sportin' my hair like Violet too! hehe :p

Comment

Chuck is too cool. I always pitied pig pen...poor guy didn't know what soap and water was.:D
                            yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420

You cried on charlie brown!

:rofl2: ........ :mocking:

:Tongue

:lol2:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• Piderhuu
                                Park corner bench
                                by Piderhuu
                                During these afternoons, I suddenly saw an elderly couple. They are around 80 years old. The old couple walk hand in hand. They chirped and chatted like a young couple. Husband talks, wife laughs and vice versa.

After walking for a while, the old couple helped each other to sit on a ghe...
                                Yesterday, 11:22 PM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X