• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by step_2_da_side
    ^^^^ :Chatter

if anyone finds bootleg copies of the series, throw one my way! ;) *LOL*
    awwwww, c'mon chewy *LOL* Fork out that $30-40/dvd *LOL*
    You'll never know what you can do... until you've tried.

Comment

That show is awesome. My friend and I usually kick back, have some wine, and watch the show. I have been watching it on and off the past few season, but this year, I make sure to tune in.

Comment

You mean no Cosmopolitan for you? Hee hee. Yes, the only time I get to myself is watching this show *L* The guys don't like watching it... so they say... but I caught my husband watching it and finding it amusing once.

Comment

Originally posted by navajowmn
          but I caught my husband watching it and finding it amusing once.
          That must have been during the first season of the show when they still had somewhat revealing sex scenes. ;)
          A bit of health advice:
          "Every time you sit in with a drum means that you've sat in with every person who has ever sat in with that drum before."
          -Dr. Watson

Comment

Originally posted by Heat Miser J
            That must have been during the first season of the show when they still had somewhat revealing sex scenes. ;)
            Actually, it was the episode where Samantha was swinging from the ceiling with that one guy. *LOL* :rofl2:

Comment

we just got hooked on this show and now make it a weekly girls night out to watch it!! its on on demand on cable here in MA so we get to watch it when we want... we are up to season 2, even though we already saw the end, we still have to watch it from the beginning.
              Proud Momma to Aiyana :2:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X