How do I post pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I post pictures?

I can't seem to figure it out? I got pictures of my little one and wanna show em? but how?
    "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

I just tried this and it looked like it would work:

Go to the Galleries and into Member galleries, then at the top it says upload photos - click on that, then browse your computer to select the pic you want to submit, then upload.

Comment

How does Wakalapi put pics in his posts? Is it some Superpowers only Mods have

Comment

If you trying to post in galleries, Singing Eagle on the right track, just make sure they not to big. In that case you may have to cut them down and retry.

Now if you trying to post in a post to thread under the gray box where you type message find box that says Attach files,click browse and find where you have pic stored and go for it.

Comment

Re: How do I post pictures?

Originally posted by MishkomekinaakIkwe
          I can't seem to figure it out? I got pictures of my little one and wanna show em? but how?

C'mon over to the PICS OF OUR KIDS thread!! :)

you can attach a pic... by going to the ATTACH FILE (under the Your Reply and Options sections) THEN hit BROWSE.. then locate your pic and hit ok.

:p

Comment

Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
            How does Wakalapi put pics in his posts? Is it some Superpowers only Mods have
            when u create a post. there's some Gray buttons above the part where u type. There's one that says "IMG".

INSTRUCTION:
            First you need to have the image uploaded somewhere, like GEOCITIES or a photo site, so its a link.

Once u have the link then u click on that "IMG" button and a window pops up. Enter the URL (link address) in the lil window and hit OK. you'll have two tags w/the URL in the center.

[ IMG ]

[ / IMG ]

and your photo should be displayed right on the screen like this....

The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

:Yell
              I tried the lil gray buttons! File too large or sumthin it said..... Grrrrrr... I'm off to the gallaries to see what I can do... thank you evera one!
              "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

and of course my picture doesn't work in my illustration. :)
                The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.